IGNORED

I collect video games

41 minutes ago, Bubbapauls said:

Welcome. ย Is that the full ps2 set?

Indeed!

39 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Dr. Robbie, aka first NES weekly contest champion, is in the house!

Awesome gaming room man, all you need to do to enhance it is to trash that Crosby standee ๐Ÿ˜›

Its nice to see some familiar faces around here.ย 

And if you dont like the Pens, youd hate the rest of my collection ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks everyone! Here's a few more pics I couldnt fit in the first post.

20191105_194934.jpg

20191105_194950.jpg

2 minutes ago, Bubbapauls said:

@Dr.robbieย How long did it take you to put a PS2 set together?ย  That is one of those daunting sets that would probably take me a decade.

If I still had access to NA I could tell you for sure :/. I want to say it took a bit less than 3 years total. I picked up most of the heavy hitters before they became too expensive. It is a huge collection. When I finished my basement I made sure to have enough room to display it on a wall.

13 minutes ago, Dr.robbie said:

If I still had access to NA I could tell you for sure :/. I want to say it took a bit less than 3 years total. I picked up most of the heavy hitters before they became too expensive. It is a huge collection. When I finished my basement I made sure to have enough room to display it on a wall.

You can access NA through this link still unless you need to log in. http://74.86.217.179/forum/

13 hours ago, drxandy said:

Hi!!

Dude, amazing! Assuming you're done with ps2, what's next?ย 

Welcome to the boards!!!

Honestly been in a limbo for the last year or so. Nothing specifically catches my interests yet. I pick up random stuff when I'm out, but no checklists or anything right now.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey guys, fun fact.ย  Dr. Robbie is the person who first introduced me to NA.ย  He made this awesome NES price guide in like 2008 or so, it had pictures, fun facts about games.ย  Really well done way before NES books were a thing.ย  I bought a copy from him on ebay.ย ย 

Welcometo VGS!ย  Glad you made it!ย 

• Like 1