IGNORED

DuckTales: Moon Theme

WalterWhiteJr.

I still prefer The Guardian Legend soundtrack.

I also loved Castlevania's Heart of Fire, from the Grim Reaper level. But most of the first game's soundtrack is great.

Batman's my favorite NES game, and the soundtrack is a big part of it. Sunsoft favored bass/drum heavy music.

Camerica's Mig 29 Soviet Fighter soundtrack is pretty rockin', especially level 1. Camerica always had synth heavy soundtracks.

Can't forget Tim Follin.

• Like 3

Events Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

I also loved Castlevania's Heart of Fire, from the Grim Reaper level. But most of the first game's soundtrack is great.

Wicked child is probably my favorite track out of Castlevania 1's OST.

And I love all the modern interpretations of it, scarce as they are.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

I'd agree that the Moon theme is one of the best 8-bit tracks for sure, though. It's absolutely amazing, although personally I'm more partial to the version from DuckTales: Remastered

And the Mount Vesuvius theme from that game is absolutely amazing as well, even better than the Moon theme IMO.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's definitely pretty great. Not one I played as a kid or anything so no nostalgia blinders for me, just a great tune.

I'm also a big fan of gunnac and rad racer 2 soundtracks. (And also vi, dancoot, Sergio E and others! Lots of good chiptunes/vgm... Wtb anamanaguchi cart if anyone has one floating around 🙂

• 3 weeks later...