IGNORED

Photos of celebrities playing video games

CodysGameRoom

I recently came across a Reddit post of Cameron Diaz playing her Game Boy in the 90's. I know there was a photo of Mila Jovovich playing NES floating around too. Does anyone else have photos of celebrities playing video games they can share? I'm interested in modern photos with celebrities playing retro games, or photos from those time periods (80's, 90's). More interested in 80's 90's consoles than anything else. 

diaz.jpg

mila.jpg

Edited by CodysGameRoom
  • Like 7

13 minutes ago, guitarzombie said:

Mila is at 4-1!  She must really be a gamer 😍

I don't have any here but I've seen a few wrestlers playing games.  Theres one of the British Bulldog playing MTPO.

There's no way she got there with a dog on her lap like that! If it was me, I'd have put that dog out after the second castle and assumed the position (hunched over on the couch, elbows firmly on thighs, unflinching focus). Or she's just that good, which is quite possible. Or maybe the dog is fake, which is also possible. Either way, she has talked plenty in previous interviews about playing since she was a kid. You don't become the face of 2 different game movie franchises without knowing a thing or two.

Editorials Team · Posted

77093f29f2075925eb79430d1a273f47.jpg

I don't know if the Woz counts as a "celebrity," but apparently the dude is a beast at GB Tetris. He used to submit his scores to Nintendo Power and dominate the list, until they told him they wouldn't print his name anymore, since it was always at the top every time. (??? maybe they wanted other people to have a shot?) so he submitted one more score using his name spelled backwards (Evets Kainzow), saying he was from the next town over, and it got printed 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Aguy said:

There's no way she got there with a dog on her lap like that! If it was me, I'd have put that dog out after the second castle and assumed the position (hunched over on the couch, elbows firmly on thighs, unflinching focus). Or she's just that good, which is quite possible. Or maybe the dog is fake, which is also possible. Either way, she has talked plenty in previous interviews about playing since she was a kid. You don't become the face of 2 different game movie franchises without knowing a thing or two.

She's playing Luigi in the photo and she's got the other controller in her lap, so she's so hardcore that she's playing a two player game by herself!!!

• Like 1