IGNORED

Photos of celebrities playing video games

CodysGameRoom

On 3/16/2021 at 11:35 AM, DefaultGen said:

Here's MJ playing a Space Invaders pinball machine. It's basically a video game, ask @ThePhleo!

It's true!

If it has a video screen that's used for the purpose of entertainment then it's a video game!

But we all know video game history started 4,641 years ago in 2620 BC with the introduction of the classic-retro-vintage-ancient board game of "SENET"

3 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

ax46rt77cab21.jpg

check out that PSVR kit to the left, Jack is big video game fan.

I'm not sure if he games to much, but he does play with his son.  His YouTube channel is a bit of a schtick.  It's call Jablinsky Games (or something like that) but every video starts with him saying "Sorry... no games today but...".

My wife finds it amusing.

Social Team · Posted
5 hours ago, RH said:

I'm not sure if he games to much, but he does play with his son.  His YouTube channel is a bit of a schtick.  It's call Jablinsky Games (or something like that) but every video starts with him saying "Sorry... no games today but...".

My wife finds it amusing.

I must of been lucky because I did see that once and he did play Psychonauts 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 12:51 PM, guitarzombie said:

I don't have any here but I've seen a few wrestlers playing games.  Theres one of the British Bulldog playing MTPO.

Nowadays, a lot of wrestlers livestream or have youtube channels. Hell Xavier Woods/Austin Creed has his Up Up Down Down channel with loads of other WWE stars featured

On 3/15/2021 at 11:57 AM, Hammerfestus said:

xCxqFvN.jpg

is this cheating?

Clueless Gamer was a pretty good series, the FFXV "playthrough" with Elijah Wood was one of the best things ever lol