IGNORED

**VideoGameSage NES Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2021**

guillavoie

7 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Dude, there are 5 games to pick from.  8th place will 99% have two games to pick from as a result, with a 1% chance of getting 3.  There were initially 4 games on the list in total, but I lobbied for a fifth to make the 8th place guy still have a choice.

I hope something good is left, but Chase HQ is the only one from the list that I've even heard of.

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

depends on when it is and what is going on as to whether or not I am able to participate, work is getting crazy, and vgs stuff is hectic as well.  I got a lot to do my friends!

It starts this Sunday as far as I know. I was actually counting on you being busy so I'd have a better chance! 😂

3 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

If you get seeded 8th, you'll be picking between the puzzle game and Chase HQ.... 😉

As long as I'm not picking between the puzzle game and the shooter if I end up playing skinny. I don't want to have to pick the puzzle game because I know he's as bad or worse at them than I am.

6 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

As long as I'm not picking between the puzzle game and the shooter if I end up playing skinny. I don't want to have to pick the puzzle game because I know he's as bad or worse at them than I am.

Nah, @Jeevanwill play. After a 60 hour week, he will need some serious screen time. Also, a 60 hour week is pretty inhuman. Seems like a poor life decision. Id rather park a motorcycle in my kitchen. Hope you are getting a fat OT rate for the extra hours. If not, consult a trusty employment attorney very soon

3 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Nah, @Jeevanwill play. After a 60 hour week, he will need some serious screen time. Also, a 60 hour week is pretty inhuman. Seems like a poor life decision. Id rather park a motorcycle in my kitchen. Hope you are getting a fat OT rate for the extra hours. If not, consult a trusty employment attorney very soon

I hope so. I'd hate to have to knock skinny out in the first round instead.

31 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I hope something good is left, but Chase HQ is the only one from the list that I've even heard of.

Well, Pooyan is a fun little arcade game (NOT a shooter, don't let the tag fool you).  Challenger seems to be more of a top down action game with some platforming segments rather than a platformer.  Little Ninja Hattori is a fun, albeit archaic, action game that I'd recommend checking out.  Even Keroppi seems like it'd be kinda fun.  Really, the only game I couldn't give a crap about is Chase HQ.  Any of the others I'd at least feel is fun enough to enjoy playing.

Events Helper · Posted
3 hours ago, NESfiend said:

we shall see.  Also, not really by choice, but will be a nice fat OT check!  Enough to keep me ahead of @Bearcat-Doug as the top donor 😉 

13 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I guess that would bump me to 8th and I'd play @docile tapeworm if you end up sitting out. 

12 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

That pooyan game isn’t a shooter. It’s just a shitty fakicom game where you use a bow and arrow to pop balloons.

11 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Well, Pooyan is a fun little arcade game (NOT a shooter, don't let the tag fool you).  Challenger seems to be more of a top down action game with some platforming segments rather than a platformer.  Little Ninja Hattori is a fun, albeit archaic, action game that I'd recommend checking out.  Even Keroppi seems like it'd be kinda fun.  Really, the only game I couldn't give a crap about is Chase HQ.  Any of the others I'd at least feel is fun enough to enjoy playing.

Well, hopefully I can survive this round and then we can get back to NES games. 

5 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

That pooyan game isn’t a shooter. It’s just a shitty fakicom game where you use a bow and arrow to pop balloons.

Put in another 30 seconds. I thought the same at first, but if you take a few minutes to figure out scoring system, seems like it would be a lot of fun for high score contest

• Like 1