IGNORED

**VideoGameSage NES Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2021**

guillavoie

2 hours ago, PII said:

With last week's 3rd place (KLAX) finish coupled with having posted progress for HOLY DIVER this week, I believe I've secured the Bronze portion of the overall podium for this year's weekly.

Yeah, you sort of snuck in there 😉  For most of the year I thought Bert was gonna be #3, but then he went silent and only posted a couple scores in the last few months, at which point it looked like deafcode's spot for keeps, but other than the puzzle game that he destroyed, you've been puttin' on the ritz the last little while and clinched that final spot on the podium!

1 hour ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Yeah, you sort of snuck in there 😉  For most of the year I thought Bert was gonna be #3, but then he went silent and only posted a couple scores in the last few months, at which point it looked like deafcode's spot for keeps, but other than the puzzle game that he destroyed, you've been puttin' on the ritz the last little while and clinched that final spot on the podium!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...; I'd like to thank bert for not showing up much in this 4th quarter and for merely cruise controlling it in the previous three.

On 11/7/2021 at 2:55 PM, BeaIank said:

Geral and genre leaderboards updated.
@Dr. Morbiscannot be reached and is the 2021 VGS NES Weekly Contest Champion!
He also secure the Shooter genre crown!

Congratulations!

I thought I had 100 points before I won the Galaga contest. I guess my lousy math skills means I'm stuck in 9th place.

Events Helper · Posted
44 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I thought I had 100 points before I won the Galaga contest. I guess my lousy math skills means I'm stuck in 9th place.

so now i can take the week off?

😎 sweet, kuz i honestly dont like holy diver, i did try it, died at the first stage boss 😒

47 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

so now i can take the week off?

😎 sweet, kuz i honestly dont like holy diver, i did try it, died at the first stage boss 😒

Sure! You were probably safe anyway since I really didn't feel like playing much more either. It basically just makes me want to play Castlevania.

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Sure! You were probably safe anyway since I really didn't feel like playing much more either. It basically just makes me want to play Castlevania.

either way you will prolly win in the tourney against me as im not even sure what the games are, i been busy and all

23 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

either way you will prolly win in the tourney against me as im not even sure what the games are, i been busy and all

Apparently the higher ranked player gets to pick from a list of 5 or 6 Famicom games that I've never heard of outside of Chase HQ. I dont know if that's really what is happening or if @BeaIank is just messing with us.

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Apparently the higher ranked player gets to pick from a list of 5 or 6 Famicom games that I've never heard of outside of Chase HQ. I dont know if that's really what is happening or if @BeaIank is just messing with us.

ya i vaguely remember seeing that post.  Just don't know the games obviously as they are famicom

24 minutes ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

Look what conveniently finally showed up today with the rest of my proxy order. Ironically, I had bought it a couple days before you first named it because it looked like a fun puzzle game.

image.png.682c180bbb26aa7862201259264cccec.png

Man, whoever faces you in the first round will have - by far - the lowest Vegas odds of winning this tournament...

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

I would've said the same thing if you didn't.  @NESfiend + Chase HQ should be a pretty solid chance at advancing.

Lol the one glimmer of hope I had was maybe he didnt pay enough attention to know I like dem racers. Joking aside, thats a really big compliment coming from you and deaf

• Like 2