IGNORED

**VideoGameSage NES Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2021**

guillavoie

36 minutes ago, 8bitdontquit said:

How about like in golf you have the best ball tournaments..  we could have our teams and use like the best 3-5(depending on team sizes) scores to add. That way as long as the min number play,. It's all good.

me being terrible at tetris has to come into play. if you can just drop the worst score its not as fun. imo 🙂 

31 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Hopefully I somehow play @NESfiend because I guarantee he would pick this.

I wanted to be mad for letting the cat out of the bag, but cant be. Pretty damn obvious if youve seen me post at all. Cops serving warrants in a rad racer style format? Yeah, up my alley just a little. Finally found my powerpak extension, so Ill be checking it out soon

I will make sure I can play it half way decently first though. I discovered super nes version a year or so ago and it looked badass on video. Was hoping for a hidden gem, but ended up really disappointed. Either Im terrible or its really broken because I couldnt catch the level 2 criminal at all. 

1 minute ago, NESfiend said:

I wanted to be mad for letting the cat out of the bag, but cant be. Pretty damn obvious if youve seen me post at all. Cops serving warrants in a rad racer style format? Yeah, up my alley just a little. Finally found my powerpak extension, so Ill be checking it out soon

I will make sure I can play it half way decently first though. I discovered super nes version a year or so ago and it looked badass on video. Was hoping for a hidden gem, but ended up really disappointed. Either Im terrible or its really broken because I couldnt catch the level 2 criminal at all. 

I had the Game Gear version as a kid. I played this one a few days ago and got to level 7 which I think is where the game loops, but I just missed catching the criminal. 

7 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Looks like I'm matched up with @Jeevan in the first round of the tournament. Hopefully he's cool and picks Chase HQ.

@Krunch vs @docile tapeworm is going to be really interesting too...

EDIT - though I guess @Richardhead or @the_wizard_666 could catch Skinny still and take his 10th place spot away from him...

Edited by Dr. Morbis

1 minute ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Whoops, I meant to quote Richie Rich; let me try again:

First of all, you're like two points back, and secondly, and much more importantly: if you don't beat skinny, you're playing Bert in the first round.  Think about that!

I know who you meant to quote, I just wanted to say that @bertsampsonstill sucks.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Whoops, I meant to quote Richie Rich; let me try again:

First of all, you're like two points back, and secondly, and much more importantly: if you don't beat skinny, you're playing Bert in the first round.  Think about that!

As it sits  @Richardhead would play @mbd39 not bert, right?