IGNORED

Thoughts on being Pandered to?

Californication

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if I was a woman I would absolutely exploit men who are willing to throw their dollars at me. My friend streams on Twitch and some dude wanted to pay the entire $800 for her tattoo she was getting. She said “I can’t accept that” and I was like “YES YOU CAN!”

After that bathwater fiasco all bets are off. I’ve told my girlfriend that if she can get a bunch of dudes to pay her money for bathwater I’ll help her bottle it up.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, arch_8ngel said:

Seems a bit illiberal of you to shame soft-core/non-nude sex work just because it targets your hobby 😛😉

Now that you mention it, I would rather see some soft-core/none nude sex work that targets my work. Could you imagine smart, accountng girls, doing this with excel? Talking dirty, like ' do you like the way I use these short-cut keys?

33 minutes ago, Californication said:

Now that you mention it, I would rather see some soft-core/none nude sex work that targets my work. Could you imagine smart, accountng girls, doing this with excel? Talking dirty, like ' do you like the way I use these short-cut keys?

I'm sure there are women doing it if there is advertising revenue to earn or OnlyFans subscriptions to be had from it.

19 minutes ago, Strange said:

But for real though, no shame towards any woman (or man) who can make money this way. Times are tough and they found a good hustle. More power to them.

Agreed. Let the woman express herself how she wants to. Anyone that has a problem with this needs to get a life.

• Like 1