IGNORED

The Metalhead Thread

Hammerfestus

• 1 month later...
On 8/28/2022 at 2:05 AM, Reed Rothchild said:

I have thoughts.  I don't know what they are yet, but they're definitely there! 🤣 Clearly some Mike Patton influences.

This could be the legitimately worst thing I ever heard.  Its like they had AI render every trope/cliche/trend in music and had a bunch of delusional narcissists perform it.  Im actually offended.

• Haha 2

Editorials Team · Posted
34 minutes ago, guitarzombie said:

This could be the legitimately worst thing I ever heard.  Its like they had AI render every trope/cliche/trend in music and had a bunch of delusional narcissists perform it.  Im actually offended.

Haha, here's how I found it.  The guy on the right 🤣

On 10/23/2022 at 11:01 PM, guitarzombie said:

Its just cringe.  Do people actually feel shame and embarrassment anymore?!  Or is it just do whatever you have to, to be noticed because they're empty people inside that need attention from other to validate their existence.  Awful.

It's pure art! What in the sam heck are you talking about? If I'm not mistaken, trying to get noticed by doing whatever you have to because you are empty inside and require validation is precisely what the lyrics are about!

30 years from now we'll be hearing this on the classic rock playlists right there with Tom Petty, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd. This piece of lyrical mastery sounds like it's a lost bonus track from "Dark Side of the Moon", anyway.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

The Polyphia album is the only one from that list that I’ve listened to.  Really solid album.  Guest vocals were obviously a major surprise but I think it works and makes the album more accessible.  My wife enjoys the album which is wild to me because she normally thinks I’m nuts with the instrumental show off rock stuff.  The track with Steve Vai at the end is pretty amazing though.

• 1 month later...
Editorials Team · Posted
9 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

Interesting.  I like it.  But with the clean vocals I can’t not hear Bush.

There’s no sex in your violence…

I don't hear it

But then again, they are British and their identity hasn't been revealed so... 😵

• Haha 1