IGNORED

The Metalhead Thread

Hammerfestus

• 5 weeks later...
Editorials Team · Posted

We Butter the Bread With Butter: "Let's make parody deathcore a thing."

Electric Callboy: "Let's continue the work that WBtBwB started, but take it to 11."

Electric Callboy: "Hey Butter, take our song that's at 11, and take it to a 19."

WBtBwB: "Challenge accepted."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Still working on my personal top 100 songs. Just narrowing it to 100 bands was wicked tough. I'm stunned by some bands that diddnt make the cut. There are a few bands I would consider "lesser" that have that one song that elevates them up the list even if they wouldn't come close to being in my top 100 favorite bands.

• Love 1

55 minutes ago, Kguillemette said:

Still working on my personal top 100 songs. Just narrowing it to 100 bands was wicked tough. I'm stunned by some bands that diddnt make the cut. There are a few bands I would consider "lesser" that have that one song that elevates them up the list even if they wouldn't come close to being in my top 100 favorite bands.

Top 100 songs is a way different list than top 100 bands.  Just scanning over a random playlist of mine I‘m seeing a ton of prog and power metal where they’ve got like a song or two that just crushes but I‘d never put them on a top metal band list.

Editorials Team · Posted
31 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

Top 100 songs is a way different list than top 100 bands.  Just scanning over a random playlist of mine I‘m seeing a ton of prog and power metal where they’ve got like a song or two that just crushes but I‘d never put them on a top metal band list.

I'm working on my top 100 games list and it's a nightmare because I can target 10 list candidates to get through in the next 6 months before I finalize the list, and 20 more killer games come out in that time