IGNORED

Black Friday deals

I was thinking of getting a new TV to go with the Series X. Most review places say the LG CX series is good because it has OLED, but I was looking at the NanoCell 90 LED by LG and seems to have all the same features but regular back lit LED vs the OLED. Is OLED really worth double the price? (65" for me for reference).

Seriously this is black Friday related and so on topic.

On 11/21/2020 at 1:46 PM, ICrappedMyPants said:

I completely agree. I’ve been holding off on it. I’m wondering if Yoshi and Aces are worth it.

Aces is pretty bare-bones and Yoshi is solid, but not near the excellence that Wooly World was. 

That said, who knows when they'll be cheaper than that. 

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
6 hours ago, CodysGameRoom said:

So hey. Who's got the hot deals this year? Cheap Switch games? Cheap retro swag? etc? 

Cheapassgamer has the best spreadsheet for games. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mgPve8b9TW97k7wWy1KXgibbqvOB6NxQ-ANwNLyzy-0/htmlview

Edited by a3quit4s

9 hours ago, CodysGameRoom said:

So hey. Who's got the hot deals this year? Cheap Switch games? Cheap retro swag? etc? 

I think the best deals may have already passed. GameStop had she first party games for $27 and ran a B2G1 a couple days ago for the rest few hours of the sale. I got Astral Chain NSMB U and Tony Hawk that day 🤙

I am offering my best prices of the year on box protectors and acrylic cases at https://videogameboxdefender.com/

For Box Protectors : my lowest bulk prices on any quantity order 
For Acrylic Cases : 10% off all acrylic cases

Shipping from Canada and all prices in $CAD

As an example:
N64/SNES Box protector is $0.76/ea (~$0.60USD/ea) for any quantity (1,10,50,100+)
N64/SNES Acrylic Box $22.50/ea ($18USD)

Offer will be live until end of day Monday.

image_6483441 (6).JPG

• Love 1

Administrator · Posted
2 hours ago, Rdools said:

I am offering my best prices of the year on box protectors and acrylic cases at https://videogameboxdefender.com/

For Box Protectors : my lowest bulk prices on any quantity order 
For Acrylic Cases : 10% off all acrylic cases

Shipping from Canada and all prices in $CAD

As an example:
N64/SNES Box protector is $0.76/ea (~$0.60USD/ea) for any quantity (1,10,50,100+)
N64/SNES Acrylic Box $22.50/ea ($18USD)

Offer will be live until end of day Monday.

image_6483441 (6).JPG

YO!

Making an order for like 20 acrylic cases. Thanks man, quality stuff!

Have to say, I'm fairly amused startled by how many companies in Europe are holding Black Friday sales! I'm assuming they're appealing to those of us primarily here in the USA. That said, they have had surprisingly good deals and I managed to snag a limited edition I thought was sold out 🙃

Funny enough I didn't get a single game.  I saw 2 I wanted good cuts too, but not knowing if they're already picked up for a month from now I didn't bite.

I was missing the latest godzilla movie (Godzilla vs Kong) and when I saw it for $10 I grabbed that, because that's better than $20 at the used store or $25 new locally.  I'm thinking I may watch it tonight if I don't try and kick my netflix backlog a bit more.

Weird schnat... for whatever reason I was able to purchase a copy of Metroid Dread Special Edition from amazon. Placed my order, went back to look at details and the listing disappeared! I'm assuming I just got very lucky and bots snagged the remaining inventory. Anyway, wasn't a Friday nor Monday special.

That said, amazon is having a huge discount on their Blueair purifiers, so I snagged a new model for 45% off 🙂

3 minutes ago, avatar! said:

Weird schnat... for whatever reason I was able to purchase a copy of Metroid Dread Special Edition from amazon. Placed my order, went back to look at details and the listing disappeared! I'm assuming I just got very lucky and bots snagged the remaining inventory. Anyway, wasn't a Friday nor Monday special.

That said, amazon is having a huge discount on their Blueair purifiers, so I snagged a new model for 45% off 🙂

What was the price on it?