IGNORED

Black Friday deals

Events Team · Posted
5 hours ago, CodysGameRoom said:

Idk if you guys are into movies but I use blu-ray.com and there are a TON of 4ks on sale for 7.99 and 9.99 right now on Amazon.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing on Amazon a couple days back, some of the 4K blu-rays I've been wanting to get were less than $10, and I was just thinking "Wait a second, when did 4K blu-rays get this cheap?" 😆

On 11/14/2020 at 5:39 AM, captmorgandrinker said:

CheapAssGamer has a nice online spreadsheet put together.

The one game I need to find (Mario Kart 8 on Switch) doesn't seem to be getting a BF deal anywhere.

$45 at Best Buy.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/mario-kart-8-deluxe-nintendo-switch/5723304.p?skuId=5723304&cmp=RMX&extStoreId=437&ref=212&loc=1&msclkid=d7010ffafa181ba85e5e504ce42d51f8&gclid=CPDc77aKju0CFWmPxQIdtbYAlw&gclsrc=ds

2 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

I used CAG16 and my $5 monthly coupon and ended up getting a used one from Gamestop for 35ish

Cool, I saw GS had it for $40 after cag16, but wasn't sure if you needed it sealed or not. They have been having some decent deals lately. I got Mario Maker 2 for my son's Christmas present last week for $27 and the new Hyrule Warriors tomorrow for $30 after all my PUR points.

3 minutes ago, Aguy said:

Cool, I saw GS had it for $40 after cag16, but wasn't sure if you needed it sealed or not. They have been having some decent deals lately. I got Mario Maker 2 for my son's Christmas present last week for $27 and the new Hyrule Warriors tomorrow for $30 after all my PUR points.

Nice!

Yeah, my kids won't care if it's new or used.  

2 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Nice!

Yeah, my kids won't care if it's new or used.  

With gamestop you may not get the cover art.  I bought a bunch of used stuff from them on sale (real cheap( and two of the games didn't have the cover art.  They don't tell you if there is a cover or not when you order things.

3 hours ago, Tabonga said:

With gamestop you may not get the cover art.  I bought a bunch of used stuff from them on sale (real cheap( and two of the games didn't have the cover art.  They don't tell you if there is a cover or not when you order things.

I rolled the dice on it, and I don't think they'll end up caring about the cases anyway (but it did end up coming with one).

On 11/17/2020 at 2:33 PM, Tabonga said:

Target has a buy 2 get 1 free sale on some games - here is the switch list:

https://www.target.com/c/video-game-software/-/N-fhju6Zftml9Z57yv4?type=products&sortBy=PriceLow&Nao=0

If you don't see quite enough to tempt you it pays to keep checking back since they have been adding a few titles intermittently - I found two I wanted (Ever Forward and Little Nightmares II) but nothing else looked interesting to me.  They just added Peaky Blinders Mastermind (I have never seen the tv show but the gameplay sounds like my cup of tea).