IGNORED

Official VGS aluminum machined mirror wall sign!

Crazy Climber

1 hour ago, Crazy Climber said:

I'll ship anywhere! Gotta warn you though, it's probably around $20 extra to ship there... I'll send you a PM when I  do the second run, Thanks man!

Yep I thought that might be the case due to weight and distance. I’m still interested, so shoot me a PM once you do the second run.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

Just got mine in the mail too, and man it is just as nice as I was hoping it'd be!

I do have a question though, I was planning on wall-mounting it, but I'm not sure how exactly I'd go about that. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on that front?

20200714_160502.jpg

Edited by ZeldaFreak
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Just got mine in the mail too, and man it is just as nice as I was hoping it'd be!

I do have a question though, I was planning on wall-mounting it, but I'm not sure how exactly I'd go about that. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on that front?

20200714_160502.jpg

Look for some command strips at home depot. 

• Like 1

Thank you for everything guys! This was a lot of fun 🙂  I have the final run of signs complete so if anyone missed out just send a PM or express interest in the topic 🙂 All the remainders will soon be available in the VGS store as well until they are gone....and in the end if you missed out completely, Worst case scenario I could  make one with whatever weird colors we have lying around the shop lol. I'll do it for you, just ask! Thanks again 🙂  I'm so glad I was able to do this!

*edit - almost forgot! I will be leaving positive feedback for everyone soon. Just been a little busy at work this week. Thanks again!

Edited by Crazy Climber
forgot something
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1