IGNORED

Official VGS aluminum machined mirror wall sign!

Crazy Climber

20 hours ago, Gloves said:

I gotta say it's great to see people literally displaying VGS in their homes like this. You all are the reason we're here. 

You're welcome.

I accept PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, and shitty condition NES Manuals.

(and thank you for saving the community)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Social Team · Posted
On 7/7/2020 at 12:33 PM, Crazy Climber said:

Hello!

I made a thing again 😉

Now some of you might remember the official NA wall signs from a while back, well I figured a new FRESH sign for VGS was in order!

For those of you that know what they are all about you can skip this part,for those that don't please read on! 🙂

"These signs are made from 100% aluminum composite material. It is crazy expensive (like $6-$10 a square foot!!) but I get the materials at a discounted price as they are leftovers from construction jobs I have machined the parts for. They are industrial grade building materials that are professionally painted the same quality an automobile is painted at the factory. They are then CNC machined by yours truly. They are fully weather treated and can withstand the harshest climates (I've had several hanging outside for 10+ years now in severe MN weather with zero problems, they still look new)

It's honestly not a big money making operation, if I calculated what I made on them (which I purposely do not lol) it would probably be around $5 an hour or so when it's all said and done. I just do it for fun and bragging rights and if I make a few bucks for homebrews its a bonus. I was at a classic gaming show once (MGC) and someone I've never met before said "hey, that's the guy that makes the cool signs" I couldn't stop smiling... :)

**Okay, so these signs are made from a sick two tone paint PURPLE AND TEAL!! I know right? VIDEO GAME SAGE BABY!! it doesn't get more  perfect than that, the second I saw it I knew I had to use it for these signs! It has a metallic sparkle flake in it and they change color depending on the angle, sunlight, etc... It's pretty cool, reminds me of a custom 80's corvette or something lol. The also have a slab of "unbreakable mirror" that has been CNC machined as well to complete the look...and it's practical...You can discretely check your nose for hanging boogers if some girls are over at your place to check out your sweet sweet collection😉 It could happen...

50% OF ALL PROFITS GO TO VIDEO GAME SAGE!! YES!! HALF OF ALL PROFITS GO DIRECTLY TO THE SITE!!

As stated, it's not a huge cash cow but still, a few bucks a sign can add up if a lot of them sell and I will donate half the profits of EVERY one sold 🙂

The price is only $15 plus $8 flat rate shipping....I'm practically giving these away! I made a small run available right now and will have more available through the official store soon. Don't let the low price fool you, these are high quality, professional signs!

I only have enough materials to make around 40...maybe 50 signs total. It's a custom color so I can't purchase anymore material (which is a shame because this two tone color is slick!!) so yeah, total run of 40-50 signs...

Let me know if you want one or have any questions (or just want to say whats  up) just send me a PM or express your interest in this thread. Thanks everyone!! I hope you like them 🙂

20200705_132116.jpg

20200705_132039.jpg

20200705_132045.jpg

give-me-give-it-to-me-now.gif

• Agree 1