IGNORED

Mega Tank

Man, interesting game, so far.  I didn't know if armies would be randomly placed or not, but, yes, random they are.  Makes you think a little harder about your strategy as the game opens rather than going after a continent with army placement like the actual board game.  And, of course, this assassination thing is just another wrinkle...

• Like 1

Good game everyone. Well done @MashFan81!

We can try for 2 lobbies at the same time. I think people should be able to manage 2 games at the same time.

If we do this, would people want the same format for both lobbies or a different format? I purchased a premium account so we can make unlimited lobbies I think, but let's not get too crazy lol

19 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Good game everyone. Well done @MashFan81!

We can try for 2 lobbies at the same time. I think people should be able to manage 2 games at the same time.

If we do this, would people want the same format for both lobbies or a different format? I purchased a premium account so we can make unlimited lobbies I think, but let's not get too crazy lol

Or if we have more than 9 who want to play, we could split it up and make 2 lobbies of 5+

I'm down for another long game of World Dom or a Team game

Alright, throwing together 3 games. We will see how this goes! Please state the game number/s you would like to sign up for. The options are...

Game 1:  Deathmatch

Game 2:  Deathmatch - with fog of war (This is a game setting. If turned on then you will not be able to see any territory that is not next to a territory owned by you. The log also will only show the start and end of turns.)

Game 3: Team Deatchmatch 3v3

All of these games are 24 hour LONG PLAY, random beginning placements and random game order.

@Jeevan @fox @0xDEAFC0DE @B.A. @FireHazard51 @ZeldaFan042 @MashFan81 @Sumer @SpoonMan Abrams X @spacepup @Gloves @Scrobins @ninjistar @darkchylde28

If I pinged you, it's because you have played or shown interest. Just trying to get the word out! 🙂

Here we go!

Edited by Mega Tank

2 minutes ago, fox said:

Are these all running concurrently or they going to be staggered a bit?

@Mega Tank

Concurrently. A move doesn't take that long, so I figure it shouldn't be too bad. Also, I don't like leaving people out, so I figured we can get 3 boards going. 🙂

Remember, a game will start once it fills or we have some time pass since the last join, so it doesn't mean they will start all at the same time, but more or less run around the same time frame.

Edited by Mega Tank