IGNORED

Mega Tank

16 hours ago, MashFan81 said:

Yo. I'm in. Can't start until tomorrow tho. Heading to bed for the night in a minute here. 

At this point you are a sub. We have a full lobby. Waiting on @B.A. and @Gloves to join. I threw you an invite to the game in case either of them are unable to play, so do not accept that invite unless needed please.

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

At this point you are a sub. We have a full lobby. Waiting on @B.A. and @Gloves to join. I threw you an invite to the game in case either of them are unable to play, so do not accept that invite unless needed please.

Sorry I missed it, will accept once I get to my computer in a few minutes. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

Taking sign ups, looking for a 9 player game again! Come on people. I would like to get a game going by this weekend. I can't figure out how to do teams, but we can do World Domination or Assassination again and perhaps try a map!

I'm down for another game, sign me up. 

Wouldn't be hard to do a teams game.  It randomizes the order so we could just say the Even turn players vs the Odd turn players, game is over when all players of the opposing team are eliminated.  Could also do 3 teams of 3 players, or 3/4 teams of duos.  Would be better suited for Deathmatch.

3 minutes ago, fox said:

I'm down for another game, sign me up. 

Wouldn't be hard to do a teams game.  It randomizes the order so we could just say the Even turn players vs the Odd turn players, game is over when all players of the opposing team are eliminated.  Could also do 3 teams of 3 players, or 3/4 teams of duos.  Would be better suited for Deathmatch.

The game option default is free for all. It is not allowing me to do teams. I tried various configurations and none allowed teams. I tried searching on the site and I did not see anything helpful regarding teams.

8 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

The game option default is free for all. It is not allowing me to do teams. I tried various configurations and none allowed teams. I tried searching on the site and I did not see anything helpful regarding teams.

I'm saying we could house rules it, it isn't hard for us to just say Players A, B, C, D vs Players W, X, Y, Z...fight it out

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

@fox @B.A. @Gloves @SpoonMan Abrams X @MashFan81 @KokiriChild @OptOut @0xDEAFC0DE     anybody in?  

Also, would be willing to die in real time this weekend if anybody down!!!!!  Saturday night around 10pm if you all are interested............up to you all tho.

Edited by Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

Fuuuuuug, Im such an idiot.......i was thinking weirdly because of my schedule, I really should have put a date on the saturday game...........

@B.A., @fox, @0xDEAFC0DE, @KokiriChild, @Mega Tank, @LambBrainz    and anybody else im missing, lol, i meant to say the saturday of the 2nd.........

This is totally my bad and would be totally understandable why you all couldn't necessarily be free on friggin saturday lol.......I barely gave u a day or 2 to play.........but anyway, that would be 4 weeks from when we did our live game, if anybody is down for that saturday then let me know, gives a week to think about it.  Hopefully we can get something going, was pretty fun, even tho. rolls didn't go in some of our favor last time.

Also, was thinking, maybe fog of war might be in order if we do another assassination game........might make it a little more interesting.  Thoughts on this?

Also, the live game could be earlier or later depending on what everyone thinks....u all are still free to do a live game this weekend obviously.

Edited by Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
9 minutes ago, LambBrainz said:

Yeah, I'm not sure I'll be free for a live game. But definitely down for another Assassination game. I also think fog of war would be cool

what about just a regular game?  doesnt have to be assassination right?  u cool with whatever?