IGNORED

Badge Signup Thread

Gloves

13 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Mmmmmm.

I feel like it's separate, personally. It has like 200 games doesn't it?

8 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

205 world wide, according to wikipedia.  I'd agree with it being separate.

So add Sega CD to the future charm list as well.

150 for NA so it's quite bit bigger than the NA Master System library and four times bigger than the 32X library.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gloves said:

Mmmm it's possible that a charm might have been designed and maybe I didn't make the charm itself. 

@CasualCart do you recall making one for 32x? 

Bummer got all excited today thinking i’d get my first charm lol. Well if you need any help making one im sure i could do it. Just tell me the specifics for example size for the icon and format

thanks again, the charms are a nice touch!  Also, been meaning to ask and I don’t mean to offend when i do ask this but wow you’ve got a ton of charms are they legit (as in you have all those collection achievements) or showing the forum what are some possible charms people can get?

Administrator · Posted
11 minutes ago, Matthewnimmo said:

Bummer got all excited today thinking i’d get my first charm lol. Well if you need any help making one im sure i could do it. Just tell me the specifics for example size for the icon and format

thanks again, the charms are a nice touch!  Also, been meaning to ask and I don’t mean to offend when i do ask this but wow you’ve got a ton of charms are they legit (as in you have all those collection achievements) or showing the forum what are some possible charms people can get?

All my charms are legit. 🙂

As for design I'm sure we can handle it within the staff, assuming we need a new one. Thanks for offering though!

• Like 1

Wow guys!  Thanks for the charm!  Its fantastic. Im still going to try to find the 2 out of 3 non region ones and get darxide repro. I’ll be getting a copy of the rerelease of surgical strike too btw!  Also, when my nib system gets graded ill share it in the appropriate forum as well lol. But after that, i think ill move on to finishing my game gear collection 

@Glovesand @CasualCart  thank you guys

• Like 3

now that the 32x set charm is a thing.....

On 2/8/2020 at 10:51 AM, twiztor said:

complete loose US Sega 32x set (+Darxide Repro. also, top labels rule!):

xYdLyXG.jpg

i know there's an argument that the 4 Sega CD/32x games need to be included, but i don't subscribe to that belief. How can a CD game be part of a system that has no disc drive?

Edited by twiztor
  • Like 3

On 2/24/2020 at 2:52 PM, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I've got N64, Master System, and 32x if/when that becomes a charm.

The 32x game without the art on the right is Deon Sanders

The Master System games are a mix of cart, CB, and CIB as well as Euro exclusives mixed in

IMG_3648.JPG

IMG_3649.JPG

IMG_3651.JPG

IMG_3652.JPG

Hey @Deadeye, now that 32x is a charm can I get one? They are in my first picture in the above post. I can take them out of their cases too if that's needed.

Do I qualify for "Beat Every NES Game 2020 Rank 1" ?
I was 1st in 2013...

For imports, I didn't really see an answer to whether Sachen or Pirates count.
Imports:
90+ nes including Sachen
44 Pirates
3 3DO
7 Wataru/Supervision

So 100+ Imports if the Sachen and/or Pirates count.
If not, 50+ Imports...

I also think you should add a Pirates icon, because I liked having the skull & crossbones on my old profile 🙂

pirates1.jpg

pirates2.jpg

20210213_231842.jpg

20210213_231852.jpg

20210213_232047.jpg

20210213_232137.jpg

20210213_232203.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

As a kid Under Siege was the best move ever.  Executive Decision was another good one.

Yes you have a point here but Steven Seagal is very brutal and a crazy person really. Under Siege was kinda dope but decent. His role in Executive Decision was just meh. Overall his old movies are decent but the newest ones are a piece of crap and are unwatchable. Also he got fat after a couple of years. So... maybe there should be something like "joke charms"?? Maybe something like seagull3.png.d23643966e5246b62e9c9ebae796054f.png