IGNORED

Badge Signup Thread

Gloves

Events Team · Posted
10 minutes ago, Aguy said:

Can I get the Game Night Participant charm? I'm not sure how many I've attended, but it's been more than 1. Probably between 5-10 but whatever, I just want it for my Bingo card.

We're actually in the process of re-tracking how many game nights everyone has participated in for the charms, we had it all tracked for a good while, but then the google doc we used to track participation was erased from existence thanks to some dumb Google shenanigans, so now we're having to retrace our steps. For now I'll go ahead and take your word for it that you've participated in more than 5 and go ahead and give you that charm 🙂

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

We're actually in the process of re-tracking how many game nights everyone has participated in for the charms, we had it all tracked for a good while, but then the google doc we used to track participation was erased from existence thanks to some dumb Google shenanigans, so now we're having to retrace our steps. For now I'll go ahead and take your word for it that you've participated in more than 5 and go ahead and give you that charm 🙂

Did I squeak into 25+ for Game Nights?     

Events Team · Posted
9 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Did I squeak into 25+ for Game Nights?     

I'm not sure yet as we're still tallying everything up, and there's still a few games night unaccounted for, but probably if I had to a guess. I know I've definitely broken 25+, but I'm just waiting to finish up the tally before updating everyone's charms.

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Badge Signup Thread
  • The topic was locked