IGNORED

Badge Signup Thread

Gloves

44 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

@JVOSS I am just getting to gameboy homebrews, so I am not as familiar with the games.  Are all those homebrews or are some game hacks?  I know Toby Toby is a homebrew (not using another game's code), but is Pokemon Christmas?

So as of right now and to the best of my knowaladge there are only a few OGB homebrew carts.  the rest are just hackbrews like the top row. the top row fist 2 are pokemon hacks, the rest are rom carts.  not really homebrews but have the capability of playing hb or testing hb/music.

if you need ill shoot the list of hb ogb to you or i can put in the my blog for info.

Edited by JVOSS

Editorials Team · Posted

There are hundreds of Game Boy homebrew ROMs, but I guess only a few that have been loaded onto carts and sold by the developer. Sometimes third parties load them onto carts and distribute them for a small parts & labor fee, does that count here? Or does it need to have an "official" release?

https://gbhh.avivace.com/games

Homebrew Team · Posted
6 hours ago, Splain said:

There are hundreds of Game Boy homebrew ROMs, but I guess only a few that have been loaded onto carts and sold by the developer. Sometimes third parties load them onto carts and distribute them for a small parts & labor fee, does that count here? Or does it need to have an "official" release?

https://gbhh.avivace.com/games

Only authorized releases will count for charms

So while taking pictures, I found out that my log had a few region errors and I ended up having a few more imports than I realized.  102 by my count.

Japanese PC Engine Hu Card and CD games

yawzlf2dieqm3oj4g.jpg

Famicom and Super Famicom

v6j7r4wsldl8c794g.jpg

Various PAL Nintendo games

8b9hwynv474t5qj4g.jpg

PAL Atari 2600 and 7800 games

02wru509e3hxp8d4g.jpg

Most of my Master System collection came from a friend in Europe

dy9o73xg8e53gb84g.jpg

oku0xgsxveeod3g4g.jpg

07uzvj4a9lo2tfz4g.jpg

z3nlxohp7cjta0c4g.jpg

9pcaoap5byukvt54g.jpg

One Japanese PS2 game and several PAL PS3 games

15ru5m34shsm00v4g.jpg

PAL PS4 games

nbab60tbz4dre2f4g.jpg

13 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

All set @TDIRunner 👍

I always wanted to get into PCE, but I kind of missed the boat to do it cheap.

I got into PCE because I was too late to get into TG16.  My plan was to just buy the hardware and get an Everdrive.  I ended up getting a few games that were cheap over the years, but basically, all of my playing is on a Duo R with an Everdrive and a bunch of burned CDs.  It was a lot cheaper than anything TG16 related.  

59 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

@Woobie you are good 👍

Which complete disk games you got?

Green Beret
Metroid
F1 Race
Meikyuu Jiin Dababa
3d Hot Rally
Falsion
Patlabor
The Mysterious Murasame Castle
Super Mario Bros 2

Green beret and metroid ended up from a lot ha ha. Was originally just trying to get english friendly FDS exclusive games. Now I wouldnt mind getting ones that were on NES but no battery save

20200818_115717.jpg

• Like 2

Homebrew Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, dvertov said:

Hi, I'd like a 100+ imports badge, please. After this pic I did a recount and realized two of the loose carts are actually from CIB games, so there are 121 unique items here total.

👍

What design is on the case?

On 8/17/2020 at 8:22 PM, TDIRunner said:

Most of my Master System collection came from a friend in Europe

dy9o73xg8e53gb84g.jpg

oku0xgsxveeod3g4g.jpg

I never thought about it but I have a bunch of European exclusive SMS games. For some reason they never registered in my head as imports. I'll have to go through them when I get home and see if I have enough for the charm.