IGNORED

Badge Signup Thread

Gloves

1 minute ago, Deadeye said:

Submit for the 50 if you will be in the lookout for a while.

I will.  I just don't have any pictures at the moment.  I'll pull them all and take some pics this weekend.  They are spread out over most of my systems.

Since I just bought the Analogue Mega Sg adapters, I need to get some Sega Mark III games or maybe even some SG1000 games.  So that's my excuse to get a few more.  

On 8/12/2020 at 3:12 AM, OptOut said:

Also, unless my eyes are mistaken, there are only 23 games in that picture he took of his PAL and Japanese stuff anyway...

Gonna have to do better than that for your import charm quota @Nes Freak, poor showing, frankly.

🤣

it was a bad picture  i do have 25 imports.   i can re take the picture it if you want me too.

1 hour ago, Deadeye said:

Your good, I'll take your word, unless the last two games are N64.  Those are negative points.

theres 24 games there  the nes game is behind the left stack you can barely see it i also have a japanese copy of mega man x3 for ps1.  why are import n64 negative though?

Here’s my proof for the 50 Import Games badge. I’m in the USA. Wherever the games are mixed in with North America stuff I circled the import stuff. I’m at 71 total. I’d be over 80 if it weren’t for the ‘rona.

https://imgur.com/a/IJ8keAQ

Edited by MiamiSlice
  • Wow! 1

I've just noticed that you can get a charm for import games? Well, I'm here to claim my first charm. See pictures below. My games in the shelf are in two rows with there roughly being 76 SFC and 68 FC games visible. Famicom Disk System titles and a few GB(C/A) games are somehow mixed in there as well. Then I've got a decent japanese PS1/2 collection with only a few European/US games on the side or stacked on top (and again two rows). Then there's still plenty of loose cartridges. Oh, and I've actually got quite a bit more, but it's all packed away in boxes etc. and I was too lazy to unpack it. But it should be more than enough for the 100+ import badge anyway. If there ever were something like a platinum import badge...

imports_1.jpg

imports_2.jpg

imports_3.jpg

imports_4.jpg

imports_5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

4 hours ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

I've just noticed that you can get a charm for import games? Well, I'm here to claim my first charm. See pictures below. My games in the shelf are in two rows with there roughly being 76 SFC and 68 FC games visible. Famicom Disk System titles and a few GB(C/A) games are somehow mixed in there as well. Then I've got a decent japanese PS1/2 collection with only a few European/US games on the side or stacked on top (and again two rows). Then there's still plenty of loose cartridges. Oh, and I've actually got quite a bit more, but it's all packed away in boxes etc. and I was too lazy to unpack it. But it should be more than enough for the 100+ import badge anyway. If there ever were something like a platinum import badge...

Same here! Maybe we both noticed someone with the charm in one of the weekly contest threads around the same time? 🙂 I don't think my import collection is as nice as yours, but I do have something like 80 Famicom, 100+ Super Famicom, and a variety of other disc-based imports! I'll be posting my photos soon'ish.