IGNORED

The label on the Sage's Cartridge

It drives me bonkers that the label on the cart and the background header are both the same value of black. It makes the cartridge read like a horse shoe instead of an NES cart. You should change the color, even slightly, of one or the other.

This has been brought to you by super trivial things that really annoy Archon.

• Haha 1

Administrator · Posted

It's a fair point, but I'll note that they are in fact not the same value of black. Your screen may have some wonky contrast.

The top section is actually dark purple.

That said, this has been brought up before, and I don't see why I couldn't change it. 

image.png

(unless you're using dark mode)

18 minutes ago, RH said:

It's a NES cartridge?!  This whole time I've not really paid attention to this and just thought it was a weird, u-shaped thing floating in the air.  That makes complete sense now!

Don't feel bad, I also thought it was a U (maybe for WiiU?) until I looked at it closer.

• Sad 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, RH said:

It's a NES cartridge?!  This whole time I've not really paid attention to this and just thought it was a weird, u-shaped thing floating in the air.  That makes complete sense now!

On 10/23/2019 at 8:11 AM, JamesRobot said:

Nah man.  That's a PS5.

Screenshot_20191023-081109_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, BortLicensePlate said:

Cart? Where?

download.png

I second this.  I mean, I knew this day was coming when you had an art contest, but I miss the Sage already.   We need a vintage theme, like at Nintendo Age so that we we post links around here, we know who the old timers are in 10 years.

Edited by RH