IGNORED

Take a Game, Leave a game: Gaming Box Train 4

On 2/7/2024 at 6:22 AM, LeatherRebel5150 said:

When I start a new round I go back to previous threads and ping anyone involved. So you’ll get notified of the next one. It’s Usually only like twice a year. 

If you want I can tack you on to the end of this one

I'm ok waiting for the next one. Had a lot proverbial shit hitting the proverbial fan and its taking up my priorities atm. Mostly why it took me this long just to respond to you,

• Like 1

The box hath arrived and hast been plundered. Here is a picture of what I took. Put Friday the 13th back in as I already had it but it was out of order so I missed it on the shelf. Put back in a mixture of NES, SNES, and Switch games and paper. Should be able to send off by Thursday, but going to swing by the PO and get a new box tomorrow. 

*EDIT* There were 2 copies of a GB import and Mighty #9 for Wii U. I took them out to create more room. If anyone wants them, just let me know.

20240220_154740.jpg

Edited by Fleck586
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Fleck586 said:

The box hath arrived and hast been plundered. Here is a picture of what I took. Put Friday the 13th back in as I already had it but it was out of order so I missed it on the shelf. Put back in a mixture of NES, SNES, and Switch games and paper. Should be able to send off by Thursday, but going to swing by the PO and get a new box tomorrow. 

20240220_154740.jpg

What's that DQ cart?

Just now, TDIRunner said:

Did you scroll down?  I don't know why, but when you click on the link of an ended item, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see it.  

I'm not sure what happened.  I tapped the link and eBay said that item was no longer available.  I came to my desk, later, clicked it a again on my PC and it loaded.  Odd.

I'm posting this so I can easily find this thread later.  The box was dropped off yesterday, I've taken what I want and it's packaged and postage paid.

I'm dropping it off at the PO today and I'll try to post photos this evening. Also, you guys are awesome.  There's a great variation of stuff, good gosh, the standard for packing every square inch is super-high!

• Like 1