IGNORED

Take a Game, Leave a game: Gaming Box Train 4

Regarding repairable items, I too am fine with it because I enjoy repairing stuff or cleaning it up to sale from time to time.  However, I'd like to request that #1, if you add something broken, label it.  And #2, let's try to keep the box in the range of 25% or less of the space is broken items.

That might be too small, but on the other hand, not everyone is into fixing broken stuff and it'd be a bit of a bummer to get a box that now has 75% broken items and not having much to pull from.  I mean, this box is a good way for us all to clear out or bottom collectible shelves with stuff we know others may love but we're not into.  Regardless, we're also not looking to through our "trash" in their thinking that everyone else might see it as "treasure".

5 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I assume people just don’t know what the title of the thread is and don’t bother to look maybe? 

My wife always asks what I bought now when that box shows up. I tell her it's like a mobile mystery swap shop. That's the best way I can think to describe it. 

1 hour ago, Fleck586 said:

My wife always asks what I bought now when that box shows up. I tell her it's like a mobile mystery swap shop. That's the best way I can think to describe it. 

lol, my wife gets it. She kind of wishes she had an online community to do a similar thing with, like with clothes.

• The title was changed to Take a Game, Leave a game: Gaming Box Train 4

Secondary, not-as-early-in-the-morning bump.

If you happened to pop in here because you saw the updated title, these are really fun.  You can also take more than "a game".  The general request is if you takes stuff of X value, replace it with something just as valuable, or at least as desirable.  No one polices this, but still, it's like walking into a video game thrift shop but you pay by swapping out stuff you may not need or could personally care vary little about, but others might love.

• Thanks 1

Here is the order this time, I will send out the box Saturday as long I get Splain's address by then. 

Please post pictures of the things you take. That's where all the fun is

@Splain

@koifish

@ZeldaFan042

@Fleck586

@The Count

@RH

@a3quit4s

@wongojack

Edited by LeatherRebel5150
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Here is the order this time, I will send out the box Saturday as long I get Splain's address by then. 

Please post pictures of the things you take. That's where all the fun is

@Splain

@koifish

@ZeldaFan042

@Fleck586

@The Count

@RH

@a3quit4s

Finally! Don't take up too much space @Splain , I have a lot I need to offload.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Splain said:

I'll do you one better, I'll just keep everything @LeatherRebel5150 puts in the box, carte blanche, and mail you an empty box. You're welcome!

Honestly, a big swap out would probably be pretty good. I try to remove a bunch and put in new stuff from my pile, but at some point my pile is just the stuff from previous boxes and not much new stuff that I can swap in/out.