IGNORED

Take a Game, Leave a game: Gaming Box Train 4

Editorials Team · Posted

I put everything into a new box and it's on its way to @koifish! Choo choo!

I took some dope stuff and left some dope stuff. Here's my haul:

FxxuBkq.jpg

I also took out a handful of games that show ~5 bucks or less on PC, to reduce filler and make more room for killer. If anyone wants anything here, just let me know and I'll send it to you.

I1JjkXg.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Splain said:

FxxuBkq.jpg

I also took out a handful of games that show ~5 bucks or less on PC, to reduce filler and make more room for killer. If anyone wants anything here, just let me know and I'll send it to you.

I1JjkXg.jpg

I'll take that wad of, like, $500.  I'll even cover shipping!

2 hours ago, Splain said:

FxxuBkq.jpg

I1JjkXg.jpg

Since you took the PGA manual you know that means your required to beat that game for the N64 thread now right?

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted
26 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Since you took the PGA manual you know that means your required to beat that game for the N64 thread now right?

Challenge accepted. Now that I have the manual it will be easy! What other items have hidden challenges attached?

Editorials Team · Posted
2 hours ago, koifish said:

Damn, I hope the box is not too full when it arrives. I have a bundle to pack in already.

There's a little room. I put some bubble wrap in to keep stuff from rattling around. But only good stuff will fit!

Goods Acquired. I will prepare to send the box on Monday.

Here are my spoils. My nephew will love the zelda arm sleeve and mario coins. The rest is for me 😜 I apologize to the next recipient; Box is still super full!

20240210170054_IMG_74801.JPG.3720a03f5d9ff14554ae5ae4f6d76f48.JPG

There is also this stuff, it couldn't fit. PM me if interested. PSX is SCPH-1001 and laser works fine.

IMG_20240210_192528434.jpg

Edited by koifish
Turned the lights on
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Splain said:

It's not a bad idea for everyone to just PM whoever is below them in the list, and get the shipping info before you need it.

Good idea. Zeldafan got back to me quickly, and it's not gonna affect turnaround, but if everyone knew then it would save everybody time.

On 2/10/2024 at 11:06 PM, Splain said:

It's not a bad idea for everyone to just PM whoever is below them in the list, and get the shipping info before you need it.

13 minutes ago, wongojack said:

I reached out to the person ahead of me on the list proactively with my address.

Or, alternatively, we could just do this and pre-message the person in front of us.

Administrator · Posted
13 hours ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

Here is what I took:

Screenshot_20240215_203629_Gallery.jpg.5651fb8a476c9589937851976891d548.jpg

The circled stuff is stuff that would not fit back into the box. If someone wants one of them, just let me know. 

I wouldn't mind Myst and the RE item at the top left if it is a DVD or something interesting.  But I'm not sure if you meant only people who are participating in the train, which would be completely fine of course.  Happy to pay for shipping or whatever, just let me know!  

46 minutes ago, spacepup said:

I wouldn't mind Myst and the RE item at the top left if it is a DVD or something interesting.  But I'm not sure if you meant only people who are participating in the train, which would be completely fine of course.  Happy to pay for shipping or whatever, just let me know!  

FYI, that Myst disc is the OST.  It's not the game.

7 hours ago, spacepup said:

The Resident Evil thing I believe is just a steel book. If nobody on the train wants them, I'd be happy to send them your way. 

Administrator · Posted
12 hours ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

The Resident Evil thing I believe is just a steel book. If nobody on the train wants them, I'd be happy to send them your way. 

Ah ok, thanks!  In that case, I'd really just like the Myst soundtrack.  And yea, absolutely give precedence to someone participating here - no worries either way.  If it's available at some point, just let me know and I'm happy to pay you shipping + extra for it. 

Thanks!

• Like 1