IGNORED

Does anyone go for full sets anymore?

58 minutes ago, goldenpp72 said:

I have a bit over 10,000, and of course I'll never get to play through them all, but as a selection of games you can rest assured most of them are good to great games.  When looking through my shelves I'm not greeted with Imagine Babies and what have you by the thousands, and that matters too.

I think having a collection that large puts you in a spot where full set collecting makes less sense. It's easy to have a full NES collection when you only have 10-20 games for the other systems you like. But if you're going for 200-300 games per system, the full set logistics start to get squeezed. 

The market has spoken though. The "killer" games for each console have only risen, some of which are best sellers. So not only are there a ton of those games in circulation but they're also expensive. Just goes to show that the avg buyer right now would rather have killer than filler since the filler game prices are largely stagnant. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

The market has spoken though. The "killer" games for each console have only risen, some of which are best sellers. So not only are there a ton of those games in circulation but they're also expensive. Just goes to show that the avg buyer right now would rather have killer than filler since the filler game prices are largely stagnant. 

Even as a full set collector I totally agree this should be the way the market should be.

When we zoom out 20 years from now basically most of the NES set will be forgotten except for the classics. Kids won’t be remembering or even know more than 15 games max imo. Think of how many people can barely name movies from the 60’s. 

If someone was getting into the hobby right now I’d tell them don’t be an insane person and just collect the hits and what you consider good stuff. Pay a small premium to get a nice quality item you want vs picking up filler.

Unfortunately I’m too far in to turn back now 🤣

13 hours ago, O.G. CIB said:

Proves my point 🙂

It's all perspective, imagine collecting against say, a buffet. If you have a choice between 2 buffets, one of which has nothing but great food, and the other which includes all the great food but also dog shit and dead mice laced around said buffet, you most likely would stick with the one you know only has good selections. Even if you don't eat every selection, you'd want to know every selection has potential to be great each time. 

Even if the good options exist to select, not everyone is going to want bad options thrown around. Collecting of course is a bit more nuanced, maybe you find the history of some games interesting, etc. That's not that likely if you're going for a full set, at that point you're checking boxes and at best expressing intense love towards a specific platform, which is fine too, but it's easy to see why people often avoid it, especially people who elect to want games they would play. 

You can of course draw another comparison such as history, wanting to include the good, the bad and the ugly to paint the full picture, but I think the major point will always boil down to why you collect, people like myself don't collect sealed games for a reason, we want the potential to interface with it to exist, and perhaps to be fun. 

Edited by goldenpp72
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, goldenpp72 said:

It's all perspective, imagine collecting against say, a buffet. If you have a choice between 2 buffets, one of which has nothing but great food, and the other which includes all the great food but also dog shit and dead mice laced around said buffet, you most likely would stick with the one you know only has good selections. Even if you don't eat every selection, you'd want to know every selection has potential to be great each time. 

Even if the good options exist to select, not everyone is going to want bad options thrown around. Collecting of course is a bit more nuanced, maybe you find the history of some games interesting, etc. That's not that likely if you're going for a full set, at that point you're checking boxes and at best expressing intense love towards a specific platform, which is fine too, but it's easy to see why people often avoid it, especially people who elect to want games they would play. 

You can of course draw another comparison such as history, wanting to include the good, the bad and the ugly to paint the full picture, but I think the major point will always boil down to why you collect, people like myself don't collect sealed games for a reason, we want the potential to interface with it to exist, and perhaps to be fun. 

What’s great or good is in the eye of the beholder. Yes, there are exceptional games but it’s always on someone’s taste. I can tell you my daughter will want to walk into your game room and want to play Imagine Babies or Just Dance over Legend of Zelda or Call of Duty. Once you get over a certain amount of games it really is on what you desire as a collector because there is no way physically possible to play them all. Your style is to get what are your top xxx for that system, another collector may want to see a sea of 1200+ white spine Wii games or 1700+ DS games. 

What you believe is trash isn’t to others….. My son would walk into your game room and first question is where are the Madden and 2k games….. Sports games are among the best selling games every year but you don’t collect them. Does that make them trash? No, just not something you want to display or pull off the shelf and play.

Edited by O.G. CIB
  • Like 1
  • Agree 5

Still working on a few sets but like many have said, for older sets it can be an expensive uphill battle depending on the system.  Most of what I've been trying to finish off are ones I started years if not decades ago.  Very close to the finish on some, others will require a fair bit more time if I go down the route.

The last easy set for me was Wii U since it was so prolific at GameStop.  Was able to buy so many with B1G1 or B2G1 I finished the whole thing pretty cheap. The cost in time was high, but I had a bit more time and it was fun so I didn't mind.  So much of full sets any more is just waiting to buy what you need at a good price online, there are almost no local shops with anything, and the fight with Craigslist and other marketplace sellers is hardly worth the time for the numbers of busts that I dealt with.

Yeah I’m still going for full sets for NeS and Gameboy, but with how prices are right now I’m just taking my time and only buying good deals.  The way I see it I’m in no rush.  If it takes me another 30 years to complete them no biggie.  Maybe by then nobody will care about this stuff anymore and it will be a lot cheaper. 😄

Edited by Penguin

21 hours ago, O.G. CIB said:

What’s great or good is in the eye of the beholder. Yes, there are exceptional games but it’s always on someone’s taste. I can tell you my daughter will want to walk into your game room and want to play Imagine Babies or Just Dance over Legend of Zelda or Call of Duty. Once you get over a certain amount of games it really is on what you desire as a collector because there is no way physically possible to play them all. Your style is to get what are your top xxx for that system, another collector may want to see a sea of 1200+ white spine Wii games or 1700+ DS games. 

What you believe is trash isn’t to others….. My son would walk into your game room and first question is where are the Madden and 2k games….. Sports games are among the best selling games every year but you don’t collect them. Does that make them trash? No, just not something you want to display or pull off the shelf and play.

I don't buy into this at all actually. As an individual I possess the ability to recognize qualities in games even if I dislike them. I don't like sim racers, sports titles, I'm not really into GTA, Assassins Creed, etc, but this is not my judgement to them as being bad games. I also don't prescribe to the idea that the opinions of young children hold real merit to actual quality, as they are literally defined by their low standards in marketing. A game like say, Style Savvy may be a great game that is designed for girls, there may exist a great Barbie game just as there do exist good Spongebob games..

Age however usually brings wisdom, almost all adults can likely define things they loved as children, but realize are not good as adults, even if they carry a special nostalgia for them. My 6 year old niece may not be thrilled by the standard in which I collected as a now nearly 40 year old man, but I don't hold her taste as equally respectable judgement because she has at least another decade or more to go before her sense of taste and understanding of things is likely to be developed.

It's why we don't really care about what kids who would still eat mud think about culinary arts, they just aren't experienced enough to make well thought out decisions. They need a lot more growing before they become respected perspectives, and that applies to nearly all people.

My opinions on game quality versus my game preferences exist in separate silos, I think Forza is an incredibly impressive series, it just doesn't suit my interest just as people who dislike fantasy games may love Madden. I can still look at Madden and tell its a generally competent game made with some level of care. If you like those and collect them I never feel your collection is in turn inferior, just different taste.

Imagine Babiez on the other hand, is designed by people who know the threshold of experience of the expected demographic is very low, and thus the effort is a low bar at best. I do not believe I have ever encountered an adult who would say any of them are "actually pretty good!". Where as something like Cooking Mama may look like a trash game, but it's actually pretty fun and retains an adult fanbase because it's competently made. 

Also if ever you tell me, I really, really love the Imagine Babiez series, I'd at least hear you out with an open mind, but I would certainly have reservations personally. There is a reason most adults grow out of watching shows like Sesame Street though, even if they are great kid shows, they don't hold up to adult scrutiny and they shouldn't have to. Unless I have a personal nostalgia for it in that case,  I see no reason to keep it around personally. If you do, that's cool too.

Edited by goldenpp72

57 minutes ago, goldenpp72 said:

I don't buy into this at all actually. As an individual I possess the ability to recognize qualities in games even if I dislike them. I don't like sim racers, sports titles, I'm not really into GTA, Assassins Creed, etc, but this is not my judgement to them as being bad games. I also don't prescribe to the idea that the opinions of young children hold real merit to actual quality, as they are literally defined by their low standards in marketing. A game like say, Style Savvy may be a great game that is designed for girls, there may exist a great Barbie game just as there do exist good Spongebob games..

Age however usually brings wisdom, almost all adults can likely define things they loved as children, but realize are not good as adults, even if they carry a special nostalgia for them. My 6 year old niece may not be thrilled by the standard in which I collected as a now nearly 40 year old man, but I don't hold her taste as equally respectable judgement because she has at least another decade or more to go before her sense of taste and understanding of things is likely to be developed.

It's why we don't really care about what kids who would still eat mud think about culinary arts, they just aren't experienced enough to make well thought out decisions. They need a lot more growing before they become respected perspectives, and that applies to nearly all people.

My opinions on game quality versus my game preferences exist in separate silos, I think Forza is an incredibly impressive series, it just doesn't suit my interest just as people who dislike fantasy games may love Madden. I can still look at Madden and tell its a generally competent game made with some level of care. If you like those and collect them I never feel your collection is in turn inferior, just different taste.

Imagine Babiez on the other hand, is designed by people who know the threshold of experience of the expected demographic is very low, and thus the effort is a low bar at best. I do not believe I have ever encountered an adult who would say any of them are "actually pretty good!". Where as something like Cooking Mama may look like a trash game, but it's actually pretty fun and retains an adult fanbase because it's competently made. 

Also if ever you tell me, I really, really love the Imagine Babiez series, I'd at least hear you out with an open mind, but I would certainly have reservations personally. There is a reason most adults grow out of watching shows like Sesame Street though, even if they are great kid shows, they don't hold up to adult scrutiny and they shouldn't have to. Unless I have a personal nostalgia for it in that case,  I see no reason to keep it around personally. If you do, that's cool too.

I don’t think anyone is looking for you to buy into the concept but what I’m saying I believe represents the majority. These old games that we all collect target market was 12-24 back in the 1990s and later shifted….. they were targeted for kids, not you, and for you to dismiss their taste speaks volumes. The majority of gamers are now in that 18-34 area and that will be the driving force for how collecting goes. 

Anyhow, I can see the bigger picture and not just focused on my corner of collecting. I respect all collecting styles and will never pass judgement on another’s way of collecting games. I also respect the developers of these games and while some may not be my style, they will always have room on my shelf. 

Also, I don’t believe I ever mentioned young kids in my reply.….. so we are clear both the kids I spoke of are over 18 and their opinion means a lot to these companies that market games. I can draw the assumption based on your reply that you do not have kids thus your respect for their views wouldn’t align with mine…… you don’t have the experience. 

Interesting to think about a collection being about other people. I don't have any friends that come over to game. Any time people see my collection, they typically just walk up and say that's a lot of games then continue with the tour of the house. 

Outside of my Switch and 3DS games, my collection is largely for the kid in me. It's the games I had or wanted to have as a kid. Or it's games that the kid in me is drawn to. It's a ton of fighting games, platformers, arcade sports titles and shooters with odds and ends thrown in. My collection is distinctly mine. Anyone looking at it would know exactly the kind of gamer I am.

There's no shame in the sports titles I have since NBA Live 2005 has a unrivaled dunk contest and Fight Night Round 2 gave me the longest win streat at my friend's out of any other fighting game. Even 3DS and Switch selection reflects that was the era where I was first in my career and could buy any game and CE console without having to worry about the cost. 

I respect other people's collecting style, I really do. Full seters and dank collectors alike. I just started collecting that way initially and it didn't do anything for me so I went my own way. It's one of the reasons I think the number of full setters and dwindling. The cost of entry for the last couple games isn't worth taking the journey and coming up short.

Even a collection with only the dankest games are deterring potential collectors bc the "all killer" style of collecting is more popular than ever which squeezes supply of the dank. The market also sees these games as being more desirable than "rare filler" titles so they're willing to pay an inflated price based on the perception alone. Look at titles like Chronotrigger w 2.5M copies sold and it commands an easy price tag of $250+ for cart only. Trends like that point to people straying further away from full sets and towards killer. Although I don't think the pendulum will swing back, I think it'll continue to swing in the favor of the dank.

• Like 2

I totally understand full set collectors, but it’s not for me. Too many filler titles in every library that I care to store. If I were to consider any full set I’d definitely go OG GameBoy cart only. I’d even entertain a curated Top 300 SNES or NES titles cart only collection.

On 1/6/2024 at 6:19 PM, O.G. CIB said:

I can draw the assumption based on your reply that you do not have kids thus your respect for their views wouldn’t align with mine…… you don’t have the experience. 

This wasn't directed at me, but as an educator at a pre-school and primary school for over a decade, the prerequisite of having kids or not means nothing on viewpoint regarding this matter. I don't have kids, but I'd even venture a guess that I even understand the viewpoints of some of my students better than their parents do - arrogant to say this, yes, but then again, there's a reason why there is that stereotype about Asian parents not being close to their children, something that is luckily changing somewhat with the younger generations. Now if we were discussing parenting techniques, that would be a whole other matter entirely, something that I'll just keep my mouth shut about. 😉

That being said, I do agree with you and respect the views of my students, even if I personally disagree with their thoughts.

On 1/6/2024 at 4:52 PM, goldenpp72 said:

I don't respect people's taste in music if they don't play any instruments, and don't like opera music, jazz, and traditional Chinese instrumentals with the erhu and pipa. I personally believe that those who don't fulfill these prerequisites know nothing on music and therefore their taste, judgement, and perspectives are not on the same level or nearly as respectable as mine. A bit arrogant, is it not? 

The real issue at hand is that as we get older, we tend to move away from ourselves and become sheep, deciding what is good based on what people tell us is "good". We are afraid of what the neighbors might say, or what others think. We are even afraid to admit to ourselves things that we like (guilty pleasures with movies, music, etc for example) due to society or other expectations, even our own. Kids, on the other hand, are still being groomed and shaped by the clutches of society. Some examples.

Some of my students once (12 - 13) had brought in some Pokemon cards once. It was a mix of Chinese (bootleg) and Japanese cards, nothing funky about the boots, just that they were translated into Chinese. My students all swore that the Japanese ones were better, despite not being able to understand the text. The printing was more or less the same. Because they were "real", though, and cost more, it somehow made them better.

I've drank plenty of expensive coffee and wine before, but I've also had cheap stuff. There's a time and a place for both, and to a non-connoisseur, your opinion on the quality of the wine would have little value; however, if you made a statement such as "I prefer this (cheaper) bottle because I like the name, and it comes with a screw top so it's more convenient to drink", it would be a totally valid opinion in my mind.

Younger children are going to still be developing their eye-hand coordination, reading skills, strength, etc. Pair this with shortened attention spans (though with today's generation of screen teens, maybe it's now equal haha), and you need a game that fits into such parameters, which by default isn't going to be very enjoyable for adults. To put it another way, edutainment sort of fits into a similar situation - Mario Teaches Typing is fun for what it is, but I wouldn't just bust it out for the sake of playing it, unless it was some drunken party contest antics or something along that line.

It's the same reason that reading children's books when learning a foreign language is tedious - I want to be reading about sex and violence and drugs, rather than Spot running in the sunshine with flowers and happiness. It doesn't mean that the others are poor or crap or that you have a more refined taste, rather as @O.G. CIB stated, everyone is just going to have different preferences based on their own tastes, all of which hold merit and are equally as valuable. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fcgamer said:

This wasn't directed at me, but as an educator at a pre-school and primary school for over a decade, the prerequisite of having kids or not means nothing on viewpoint regarding this matter. I don't have kids, but I'd even venture a guess that I even understand the viewpoints of some of my students better than their parents do - arrogant to say this, yes, but then again, there's a reason why there is that stereotype about Asian parents not being close to their children, something that is luckily changing somewhat with the younger generations. Now if we were discussing parenting techniques, that would be a whole other matter entirely, something that I'll just keep my mouth shut about. 😉

That being said, I do agree with you and respect the views of my students, even if I personally disagree with their thoughts.

I don't respect people's taste in music if they don't play any instruments, and don't like opera music, jazz, and traditional Chinese instrumentals with the erhu and pipa. I personally believe that those who don't fulfill these prerequisites know nothing on music and therefore their taste, judgement, and perspectives are not on the same level or nearly as respectable as mine. A bit arrogant, is it not? 

The real issue at hand is that as we get older, we tend to move away from ourselves and become sheep, deciding what is good based on what people tell us is "good". We are afraid of what the neighbors might say, or what others think. We are even afraid to admit to ourselves things that we like (guilty pleasures with movies, music, etc for example) due to society or other expectations, even our own. Kids, on the other hand, are still being groomed and shaped by the clutches of society. Some examples.

Some of my students once (12 - 13) had brought in some Pokemon cards once. It was a mix of Chinese (bootleg) and Japanese cards, nothing funky about the boots, just that they were translated into Chinese. My students all swore that the Japanese ones were better, despite not being able to understand the text. The printing was more or less the same. Because they were "real", though, and cost more, it somehow made them better.

I've drank plenty of expensive coffee and wine before, but I've also had cheap stuff. There's a time and a place for both, and to a non-connoisseur, your opinion on the quality of the wine would have little value; however, if you made a statement such as "I prefer this (cheaper) bottle because I like the name, and it comes with a screw top so it's more convenient to drink", it would be a totally valid opinion in my mind.

Younger children are going to still be developing their eye-hand coordination, reading skills, strength, etc. Pair this with shortened attention spans (though with today's generation of screen teens, maybe it's now equal haha), and you need a game that fits into such parameters, which by default isn't going to be very enjoyable for adults. To put it another way, edutainment sort of fits into a similar situation - Mario Teaches Typing is fun for what it is, but I wouldn't just bust it out for the sake of playing it, unless it was some drunken party contest antics or something along that line.

It's the same reason that reading children's books when learning a foreign language is tedious - I want to be reading about sex and violence and drugs, rather than Spot running in the sunshine with flowers and happiness. It doesn't mean that the others are poor or crap or that you have a more refined taste, rather as @O.G. CIB stated, everyone is just going to have different preferences based on their own tastes, all of which hold merit and are equally as valuable. 

I don't see how comparing life experience with... requiring someone to do the thing before being able to have a viable opinion is the same thing. You can judge games without making them, you can judge sports without playing them, etc. That's a pretty ridiculous comparison. If you think children on average hold opinions with true experience that's fine, but the bulk of the world disagrees. It's why they try to restrict minors from certain decision making, they aren't exactly well versed in anything to be making great judgements. It's why getting married young is usually catastrophic, and it's why trusting a kid who grows up playing games that are effectively slot machines with viagra ads on mobile phones, is generally not a good idea.

Of course exceptions apply, but I would imagine 95 percent of people alive would look back on their prior taste and say they have evolved significantly merely through experience, and this honestly likely keeps going forever, just you start to likely plateau when you hit your 30s or so.

My young nephew into his teens refused to play any games without guns because he was afraid of being made fun of, he's in his 20s now and is much more comfortable just doing whatever, which is another variable. While it's true people do lose parts of themselves as they age, they often times are also permitted to become the person they may have hid as a child growing up due to fear of being outcast. Anyone who grew up during the Pokemon craze knows exactly what that means, and as an adult, you usually just don't care anymore and let yourself decide.. Well I'd like to think so anyways, some never gain individuality, but that's another matter. 

It's perfectly fine to listen to the opinions of young people and even respect the perspective, but if you're not allowed to use your age and wisdom as part of the criteria for experience than there really is no such thing as growth. 

As someone who only casually listens to music or does not partake in sports, I absolutely consider my perspective on those subjects limited and would not think otherwise if other people are enthusiast on those matters, and that includes younger folk too. I have a coworker who is half my age and he knows everything about shoes in my eyes, where as I know nothing, and that's fine too. Future him though, will likely know far more than he does now if he retains his interest, and that's all I meant. 

Edited by goldenpp72

Last year I managed to complete 3 fullsets but two of them were Brazilian ones: Tectoy Master System and Tectoy Mega Drive.

Lately, I'm finding it interesting to catalog the Brazilian games since there isn't a lot of information about them online.
We have good lists for the Tectoy games but not for Nintendo games. I created them but have yet to share them. 

I also created the Brazilian lists for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS5 games. 

I'm still collecting fullsets but now I'm more focused on the Brazilian fullsets.

• Like 6

I've always rolled with system releases, so I have to get determined to chase full sets. I've completed three (DC, NGPC and 3DS), but made it so there is always something still to chase (variants...) and have another two (PS1 & DS) that are both pretty far along (~85% and ~70%) that I've kinda just let sit due to space and no huge desire to finish them off. 

I'm so far down the 3DS rabbit hole at this point that I really need to just find someone who's in Brazil to help me with my next self made hurdle if I really want to make any more real progress as I'm basically just chasing whims & the vain hopes of theoretical shadows while I wait for eBay searches to maybe hit pay dirt.

3 hours ago, PapaStu said:

I've always rolled with system releases, so I have to get determined to chase full sets. I've completed three (DC, NGPC and 3DS), but made it so there is always something still to chase (variants...) and have another two (PS1 & DS) that are both pretty far along (~85% and ~70%) that I've kinda just let sit due to space and no huge desire to finish them off. 

I'm so far down the 3DS rabbit hole at this point that I really need to just find someone who's in Brazil to help me with my next self made hurdle if I really want to make any more real progress as I'm basically just chasing whims & the vain hopes of theoretical shadows while I wait for eBay searches to maybe hit pay dirt.

@Galdiusis the premiere Brazil collector. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

I have a full [worldwide] NES licensed set minus Stadium Events (and the elusive Mah Jong).  Would I do it again if I had to start over?  Never, ever.  But I'm happy I completed it before the Covid price explosion stuff happened; it was a fun journey and I made a lot of friends along the way I still talk to on the regular.  Now I just collect games for other systems that I'd actually want to play, because I'm a retro gamer that just likes owning physical carts still.  I game daily; it's how I decompress and it's something I've done my whole life since the 80s.

Edited by 8bitsupremacy
  • Like 1

On 1/1/2024 at 3:24 PM, Dr. Morbis said:

I think a more pertinent question would be: Do any new collectors go for full sets anymore?  Back when I started, it seemed like it was more common to go for full sets than not, and even the respondents in this thread that are still doing it mostly started years ago, and/or already attained most of what they were after in the first place.

New blood, on the other hand, seems to never go for full sets, which may be a generational issue (owning physical entertainment media isn't really a thing in our world anymore) along with the fact that devices like the powerpak now exist, and then of course there's the outrageous prices that most popular games go for nowadays.

I also don't get the whole "bragging rights" reason that always seems to rear its ugly head; am I the only guy here who just wants to have a giagantic library of physical games to pull off the shelf and play?  It's like having a study with thousands of books: sure, you could never possibly read them all, but reading any one book while in a room surrounded by thousands of others would be a pretty cool feeling if books were your number one thing...

This has always been my reason for having shelves and shelves of games.  100%.  Just pull and play whatever, whenever.

Administrator · Posted

Just realized I've not actually posted in here yet.

I've considered going for a full set here and there. When I first started collecting seriously (and joined NA - January 2017) I had the lofty (though I didn't know it at the time) goal of getting a full set of NES carts. Happily, relatively early on in that endeavor I looked at my shelf and went "man, this is half garbage I have and never will play, this kinda sucks" and pivoted to a very curated collection instead. Soon after that I got my first CIB, Friday the 13th, mostly because my wife and I had somewhat recently watched through all of the movies together, and I'd been a big fan of them since I was a kid.

After my first CIB I had the bug, and made a decision pretty quickly that I'd go hard into CIB collecting, I didn't want just carts anymore. Then the real journey began. It was both a way to really appreciate the whole package (I love box art and manuals), and a way to limit my own ability to really go "too far" - buying a shitty expensive game would be WAY too expensive if I was collecting only CIBs, so it'd likely not happen. Mostly it hasn't, thankfully.

I've considered a full N64 set once or twice. It's a reasonable enough size, I've seen a few people complete it, and I like the console a lot. But eeeehhhh not quite THAT much. I was a PS1 guy, really. Truthfully, the PS1 and 2 are my favourite consoles, so I've thought about maybe one day... one of them? PS1 games are pretty hit or miss on how actually playable they are in modern times, not that I can't get them working, but they were often the wrong side of jank - people were still figuring out what could be good about 3D. 

If I ever do a complete full set I think it'll be the PS2. It's unlikely I ever will, but I do think it's a unique set with enough solid and playable titles that I might one day take the plunge if I find myself just absolutely fuckin' rolling in cash. Heck, I'm playing PS2 as I type this; I'm playing Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven right now and goddamn if it's not one of the best games I swear to god. If you can understand Japanese your options broaden - fuckin' Bushido, man! I already have almost all of the ridiculously expensive games on the system, so I'm at least off to a good start.

That's me, anyway. I've seen all the reasonings provided of why people do or don't (money!), and figured I might toss in my own little story/flavour. Good chat.

• Like 3