IGNORED

Well this was a surprise...

So I just got my 8 bit xmas 2019 in the mail and I pop it in my nintendo but instead of study hall 2 it starts playing a buggy version of 8bit xmas 2018 so I say to myself better hop on nintendoage and see if anyone else is having this issue and what do I find? No nintendoage. Gone. How does something like this happen? In 2019? It's a travesty!

Anyway I'm here now. I used to go by the name ugopoopy on NA, in case any of you remember me.

Super bummed about losing all my forum badges and transaction feedback from NA.

feelsbadman.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/21/2019 at 9:49 AM, NEET.dreams said:

So I just got my 8 bit xmas 2019 in the mail and I pop it in my nintendo but instead of study hall 2 it starts playing a buggy version of 8bit xmas 2018 so I say to myself better hop on nintendoage and see if anyone else is having this issue and what do I find? No nintendoage. Gone. How does something like this happen? In 2019? It's a travesty!

Anyway I'm here now. I used to go by the name ugopoopy on NA, in case any of you remember me.

Super bummed about losing all my forum badges and transaction feedback from NA.

feelsbadman.jpg

So, I'm having the same problem with my 2019 cart 😞 I emailed support, and haven't heard back.

1 hour ago, DarkKobold said:

So, I'm having the same problem with my 2019 cart 😞 I emailed support, and haven't heard back.

Yikes! Maybe it was good to hold off a while before buying it this time. I always get mine first week of December. I'll make a note of it in the other thread to see if anyone else has this issue.

Moderator · Posted
22 minutes ago, Skorp said:

Yikes! Maybe it was good to hold off a while before buying it this time. I always get mine first week of December. I'll make a note of it in the other thread to see if anyone else has this issue.

Mine works ok, though I’m having trouble with the HBWC 2012 cart I ordered at the same time (it goes immediately from start screen to “time’s up”). They responded to my original support email but we’re still working through it. They’re probably inundated because of the holidays.

Homebrew Team · Posted
On 11/23/2019 at 11:03 AM, NEET.dreams said:

I did now. 

FYI, might take a week or two to get a response right now. Brian (Owner of RetroUSB) posted last week that he was going to have knee surgery on Nov 22 and would be out for a week.

Edited by Deadeye