IGNORED

It's been a while since I've posted on a forum. Y'all still do html or nah?

Hello!

In a spur of the moment impulse decision, I have decided to make an account here. I was a forum gremlin back in the day on Ye Olde Screwattack Forums. When they shut down, my forum life ended. Over half a decade later and here we are! I know absolutely nothing about you guys, but some cool dudes I know hand out here so you guys must be all right.

So...

Any questions? Comments? Concerns? I'll just be dipping my toe in some threads every now and then...

Thanks!

PS oh wait are signatures still a thing? I don't know if signatures are still a thing cause those were cool. I also need an avatar... There's so much to do!

• Like 2

Social Team · Posted
7 hours ago, Shiznita said:

PS oh wait are signatures still a thing? I don't know if signatures are still a thing cause those were cool. I also need an avatar... There's so much to do!

Stephen Colbert Nerd GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Signatures are allowed here but very few actually use them unfortunately.  I think we are just too lazy to do them.  Our creative juices are spent on pet projects or other forms of creativity.  Also it's unfortunate you join the fun so late because we just paused our bi weekly Game Night which only the coolest of the cool people do so you would of totally fit right in.  We are starting up a werewolf game but it's not your typical one at all.  Can totally understand you not wanting to jump into that blood bath right away.  But I will let our other members here tempt you by saying you are an old hat at the game 🐺 (be sure to join the club: Werewolf Arena).  I think on SA we called it Mafia, same game basically.

Spoiler

We all get fully involved in the game and we all pretty much suck at the game given how often town loses games that they should win 🤣

6 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

I use the mobile site and have never seen anyone’s signature lol

6 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

I want to say that in mobile sigs are default to off, but I may be wrong. Mine is off, not sure if I manually did it though. 

I have "View signatures" on and I believe that's the default setting, because it's not something I would opt to turn on either. They are shown on desktop, not shown on mobile. Which is good, they can be very cumbersome on mobile. 

4 minutes ago, Link said:

I guess that's a joke, but this cynical mass market C-suite committee Poochie scum is exactly the opposite of the creative process that went into that movie in every single way.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Joe Dante says this sketch is completely accurate. It's exactly the way it happened.

Edited by G-type

18 hours ago, G-type said:

Accurate in terms of the studio's attitude, but as he says there, he was only willing to do it when they said they would "let you do whatever you want." My impression of the way things ultimately went down was that it wasn't made by clueless committee, but rather by him making it completely crazy and over the top, entirely of his own vision, and they couldn't say shit or change a single thing. 

• 2 months later...