Richardhead

What am I?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Am I a dumbass or just confused?

• Dumbass
    • Confused
    • Bad person

On 8/16/2023 at 8:29 PM, Richardhead said:

I just can’t seem to help myself. They are all very attractive and I’ve known them all for a very long time.

I’m posting this here because I don’t know what to do, and you guys/gals have had some pretty good advice for me in the past. 
I feel like this shit is spiraling out of control. I never meant for any of this to go down the way it has.

Am I a dumbass or just very confused ?

Edit: I love all three of these women. All have been good friends for a long time.

All I know is, what you're doing is all but certain to NOT end well.  I don't see any way, none, this would turn out good for anyone.  As Steven Crowder would say, change my mind.

1 hour ago, JamesRobot said:

This man knows.  

GIF by simongibson2000

Umm, that's not exactly true in a way.  As a matter of fact I'm asexual ("ace") meaning I have no real desire or interest in sex.  Though I didn't really find out for sure until after I married.  Still it did explain why I thought the whole "saving it for marriage" (which is ideally what you should do) seemed a bit too easy!! 

So I don't know if I'm really in any position to say this (I mean I don't really know what it's like to face for real sexual temptation and given all the horror stories I've heard of just what can go wrong I think me being born "ace" was definitely for the best!!), but you (the OP) are putting yourself at great risk of getting one or more of those women pregnant (plus you being on the hook for child support) as well as getting HIV or any other STD.  

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS 'SAFE' SEX.

PS: @JamesRobot This isn't funny.

Edited by Estil
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:
10 hours ago, BlackVega said:

Can you elaborate more with less swearing? Well, first of all those alleged married ladies decided to cheat on their own husbands too so, who is in the wrong here? Most probably both parties overall. Actually why married girls, can't the OP find single ladies or single mums where there are tons of them? Again, what even is the purpose of this thread here?

Expand  

Rich needed to unload his burden

By the sounds of things he's been "unloading his burden" a little too much, that's why he's in this mess in the first place, lol! 🤣

1 minute ago, OptOut said:

Despicable Me Lol GIF

Seriously the OP is putting himself in real danger and trouble.  I know I'm usually known for fun light hearted sort of banner around here but I'm really worried and concerned for OP that if it hasn't happened already, he could end up in some major trouble that he'll never be able to come back from.

4 minutes ago, Estil said:

Seriously the OP is putting himself in real danger and trouble.  I know I'm usually known for fun light hearted sort of banner around here but I'm really worried and concerned for OP that if it hasn't happened already, he could end up in some major trouble that he'll never be able to come back from.

Umm... THAT'S the JOKE! 🤣🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

I’m not that smooth man. I do have to say that I’ve grown to really like women my age or older. That 46-56 age range is the sweet spot for me.

Hahaha it's funny cuz the fiddler who's in my band is 55 and he refuses to go for women his age... he'd rather just go without and bitch about his aching balls, unless one of the ten dogs living with him sucks him off, I honestly don't want to know lol. But 55 in Asian years looks 45, and 46 looks 36, plus has money and experience and expertise so... ❤️ Sign me up!

• Like 1

On a different note, a Mormon guy I used to know abused and then divorced his (Asian) wife, breaking up the family (they have a young daughter). He then went on to start dating a different Asian woman before the divorce was finalized, and a few weeks before he was to propose to her, he insisted they share their sexual history. He only had been with his ex, she had been with at least 36 other dudes (she wasn't Mormon).

Needless to say he posted this all online asking for advice, but ultimately married the woman anyway, despite feeling incredibly insecure. I don't mean to wish ill will upon anyone, but I've already started popping the ol popcorn.

• Wow! 1

Been dancing around what to type here. 

I think cheating is fucked up. AFAIK, I've never been cheated on, but I would hate it if I was. That being said, @Richardheadhas been cool with me. I hope you get things sorted. 

As for online dating. I was hesitant for years, but took the plunge. 4 dates in 4 months. Been with number 4 for over 3 years, and recently got engaged. I thought I was gonna die single, now, I'm living proof that it's possible. 

• Like 2

What value would any of these women bring you if it were to get more serious? (That's aside from any of those guys finding out what you've done and hurting you.)

You can't guarantee that you won't get deeper feelings. The relationship will already have a bad foundation since you never met on better circumstances. Also there's the risk you'll get cheated on aswell. You don't know how big it is - but you do know first hand that she's cheated.

You should let them all fizzle out. Stop having time to see them until it dies out.

15 hours ago, DarkTone said:

A friend of mine met a girl at work, who already had a boyfriend. He convinced her to cheat, then break up with him. 

My friend is now married to her, with kids. I did call him out, saying "what if she cheats on you?" His reply was "she won't"...

Speaking from experience, not only will she cheat, she will cheat with her ex that she cheated on the first time.

• Disagree 1