IGNORED

Super Tilt Bro. Kickstarter Tournament! (Signups closed)

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
43 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Man, I'd like to participate but don't really have free time at the moment.  I can likely be an opponent if someone needs one after 11 to midnight VGS time.

Good luck, playas!

i can put you down for a maybe if you wish, up to you, you can always get on and ask if anyone wants to play on the discord to practice, or help practice as well 😉  

• Like 1

On 5/2/2023 at 1:16 AM, avatar! said:

You guys going to put up another Collector Tilt Bro. pledge? I'm waiting on that tier to pledge 🙂

Nope, doubling their number already was a bold call. The standard edition is cool too. Sky blue cart is the real Super Tilt Bro.'s color 😉

1 hour ago, RogerBidon said:

Nope, doubling their number already was a bold call. The standard edition is cool too. Sky blue cart is the real Super Tilt Bro.'s color 😉

If there's demand, I would say increase the number of limited editions! Seems silly not to in my opinion.

Screw it, I'll get smoked, but count me in for the tournament. I'd love one of those gold cartridges.

Is there any way to let the devs know that the ROM is not compatible with the Analogue Nt's (silver) jailbreak? I'm assuming there's a mapper that it's unfamiliar with and that the cartridge should work; any cartridge I've thrown at it works, including homebrews.

Edited by TheGreatBlackCat
changed mind about entering contest
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBlackCat said:

Screw it, I'll get smoked, but count me in for the tournament. I'd love one of those gold cartridges.

Is there any way to let the devs know that the ROM is not compatible with the Analogue Nt's (silver) jailbreak? I'm assuming there's a mapper that it's unfamiliar with and that the cartridge should work; any cartridge I've thrown at it works, including homebrews.

Yeah! Thanks for getting in! It will be fun 🔥

I am the dev, so now I know 😊 Which ROM did you try? The one on itchio or the Kickstarter one? (To tell, on title screen version is "KS" on the former, "2.0 beta 5" on the later.) Can you try the other?

(One is UNROM, with unconventional size of 512 KB, the other is UNROM-512.)