IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, Brickman said:

I use an Everdrive but have never tried any PAL games. I'll check tonight and see how I go.

@OptOut can finish them all for us if we can't use the Everdrive 🤣

pardon me, but aren't you pal pal?

I think it has to do with my TV, I read a little on their forums, not sure.....try Taz or something just to see.....

34 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

pardon me, but aren't you pal pal?

I think it has to do with my TV, I read a little on their forums, not sure.....try Taz or something just to see.....

Yeah but I don't collect that rubbish 🤣 I have a Trinitron which plays PAL & NTSC so I can confirm if it's the TV or the Everdrive. I think I may even have that Taz game on it so will test that game.

• Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Brickman said:

Yeah but I don't collect that rubbish 🤣 I have a Trinitron which plays PAL & NTSC so I can confirm if it's the TV or the Everdrive. I think I may even have that Taz game on it so will test that game.

it's a toss up between the 64 and the TV from what I read on krikkz forums.

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, Splain said:

We can kick the PAL stuff from the list if we want. I'm not married to it or anything, it's just nice to include both regions. I've emulated a handful of them with no problems, but I've never tried a flashcart.

well I can tell u it doesn't work for me.  I say make them bonus games, if we have time at the end of the year, and we are almost 1/3 of the way through with @ZeldaFreak and myself knocking out 2 long games and you maybe working on aidyn, I think we got a really good chance this year.  @Nugfish is doing pretty well along with @ZeldaFan042!!!!

Centre Court Tennis, a PAL game, has always worked fine for me on the EverDrive 64. You sometimes have to find the right ROM to get them to work; Taz Express is especially finicky and has a weird curveball involving the sound.

I'm definitely in favor of keeping them -- there are only seven, after all!

Edited by bronzeshield
counting

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, bronzeshield said:

Centre Court Tennis, a PAL game, has always worked fine for me on the EverDrive 64. You sometimes have to find the right ROM to get them to work; Taz Express is especially finicky and has a weird curveball involving the sound.

I'm definitely in favor of keeping them -- there are only seven, after all!

fair enough, I just don't see myself emulating on pc......

Just now, Jeevan said:

get outta here with that 😉 

Don't tell @ZeldaFreak that I'm currently playing through Doom 64. I started it a few days before he called it in this thread, so I was just gonna play through it and complete it and not say anything, I wouldn't want to rob him of the experience of such a good game!!! 🙊

• Haha 3

Can confirm that Taz is weird on the everdrive. The sound doesn't work, some of the graphics are weird and it feels like it is lagging. It does play on my TV though. I think it is the Everdrive or maybe the ROM like bronzeshield mentioned.

I personally think we should keep them on the list because they are part of the Western N64 library, not everyone is from North America. Having said that, I don't own them even though I am in a PAL region 😆.

• Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Can confirm that Taz is weird on the everdrive. The sound doesn't work, some of the graphics are weird and it feels like it is lagging. It does play on my TV though. I think it is the Everdrive or maybe the ROM like bronzeshield mentioned.

I personally think we should keep them on the list because they are part of the Western N64 library, not everyone is from North America. Having said that, I don't own them even though I am in a PAL region 😆.

looks like you have to buy all of them and complete them, i have no way of doing so as i am ntsc!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted

someone needs to figure out if they can do the PAL games or not.  

**apparently vodka makes you hit some button combo. to close out your chrome window**

We can't let this hold us back, so someone get on it asap, if that means i paypal @Brickman the money to buy the cart, so be it 😆