IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 85/303
Events Helper · Posted

Still pluggin' away at starcraft, but figured i would knock out a few more easy ones today to get our numbers up.  Plan on doing some more easy ones as I work on starcraft again tomorrow.  I figure at least 1 mission a day will be good and keep helping out with others.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 86/303
Editorials Team · Posted
8 hours ago, Brickman said:

I don't know if you know this trick with Mario party 1 (might also work for 2 & 3 haven't tried) but on the last turn switch all the CPU's to humans and you will get all their coins too.

Probably technically not in the spirit of our challenge but just thought I would give you a heads up in case you accidently slip and change them to humans next time 😉 

Oh I totally did that. I dug out my old janky MadCatz controllers so I could do that. Maybe I should specifically state that that's allowed 😆

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
10 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

mean game 😆.  Let's just say i spent more time than i wanted on it, i do like the added touch of knocking off limbs and heads though 😉.  But man, that last boss can be a ball ache.

There are a couple of characters with really cheesy moves you can take advantage of. Minatek in particular you can use his rockets from across the screen to basically destroy every single fight, including the last boss (though he can at times rush you then you're fucked).

• Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Gloves said:

There are a couple of characters with really cheesy moves you can take advantage of. Minatek in particular you can use his rockets from across the screen to basically destroy every single fight, including the last boss (though he can at times rush you then you're fucked).

i'll have to remember that for next playthrough 😆

Hey VGS! Long time lurker and first time poster here. 👋 I thought I'd actually participate instead of just lurking this year, since these threads always seem like a lot of fun. 

I'm currently six tracks into Ridge Racer 64, and I'm also playing the first Pokemon Stadium for my own fun along with it. If Pokemon Stadium 2 is still available by the time I'm done, I'll happily pick it up if no one else has by that point. Just excited to help out, really.

Edited by 8bitsandpieces
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Does anyone use an everdrive at all?  I was gonna try to eventually work on the pal ones if no one else does and i tried out one and it didn't seem to work, the video kept cutting in and out.  Can't find too much on their forums, wondered if anyone here knew.

Yeah I’ve tried PAL games on it and none play.

I wonder if there is a workaround.

• Thanks 1

Administrator · Posted
8 minutes ago, McBryce said:

Yeah I’ve tried PAL games on it and none play.

I wonder if there is a workaround.

Is it a very old Everdrive? Older ones have a switch on the internals you need to flip in order to play the PAL region titles, if I understand correctly.