IGNORED

Sealed Games, Show Them Off!

Justin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, AnimalHouse said:

Disclaimer: Sadly not mine but I felt like sharing this discovery. Found listing here. I wonder what other treasures are hiding in Venezuela...

Sonic2-6pack-box.jpg

Sonic2-6pack-display.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if this is Ismaelows Guevara from the Sealed Games Club Facebook group. He's got a ton of good stuff. He's been posting some Sonic 2's over there recently although I wouldn't call them great condition. 

12 hours ago, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

I don't see Miguel post as much either and I don't know if he's from Venezuela, but he did post this pic on my sale post of my 9.8 A++ Sonic 2. Could possibly be him.

image.png.5490f378ed52b9f37614254af3353d0e.png

My god there's more!?!?! Holy Toledo! I've died and gone to South America. *figuratively speaking* Did he say how he c0me across this treasure? What else did he come across? The flag emoji looks like Venezuela.

After I spotted the Sonic2 listing, I randomly came across a sold Super Nintendo Kiosk and sold Cyberpunk 2077 PlayStation 4 bulk copies of 120x, 150x, 250x, 500x2.

Edited by AnimalHouse

9 hours ago, AnimalHouse said:

My god there's more!?!?! Holy Toledo! I've died and gone to South America. *figuratively speaking* Did he say how he c0me across this treasure? What else did he come across? The flag emoji looks like Venezuela.

After I spotted the Sonic2 listing, I randomly came across a sold Super Nintendo Kiosk and sold Cyberpunk 2077 PlayStation 4 bulk copies of 120x, 150x, 250x, 500x2.

From just being an observer I think he's got some kind of store. Lots of signs, kiosks, sealed games he posts in those groups. I just assume he's been in the business for a long time and has acquired it over the years. 

8 hours ago, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

From just being an observer I think he's got some kind of store. Lots of signs, kiosks, sealed games he posts in those groups. I just assume he's been in the business for a long time and has acquired it over the years. 

He may be the same guy who was selling copies of Pokemon Black/White/Black2/White2 on eBay earlier this year. IIRC that seller was in Venezuela and the listing pics showed he had shelves full of 4-packs of each game...