IGNORED

How long is your queue?

7 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Only 1 thing from LRG - Witch N Wiz. Probably not going to order from them again, not a fan of the business model. Made sense when they were in start up mode but they have normalized and should be selling products that they actually have in stock. Take a risk!

I prefer the way the do now. In stock is what they used to do which means a good chance I may not be able to be on the trigger when it goes live. Not interested in playing that game, pun intended. If having to wait a good while for something to show up is the cost of being able to just order something at my leisure, Im willing to wait

54 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I prefer the way the do now. In stock is what they used to do which means a good chance I may not be able to be on the trigger when it goes live. Not interested in playing that game, pun intended. If having to wait a good while for something to show up is the cost of being able to just order something at my leisure, Im willing to wait

I have to agree I prefer this. I remember being so stressed and having my alarms set for releases

20 minutes ago, 360collector said:

I dont even know lol since there are so many cross releases I often have to check multiple places to see if I ordered it somewhere else a year ago

I finally took to writing each game I order on a recipe card, the date it is coming out and the source.  Anything that is supposed to be in stock (or from ebay) I write "on the way".  I keep the "on the way" at the top of the pile (in alphabetical order) , anything with dated release by date order and anything with no specific date at the end (again in alphabetical order).   When I get an email that something is on the way it goes to that pile and when something does arrive I pitch the card.

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted

20 or so.

I never worry about it.  My play queue is way larger and I'm always backlogged in stuff to get to.

Would I like to play Dusk?  Yes.  But I'm fine playing my untouched copy of Game X instead.

Off the top of my head it's Ender Lillies, KotOR, Crysis 2 and 3, Quake, Dusk, Kunio, Terra, River City Zero, Mushimishawhatever, Sam and Max 2 (3?), Contra, and some others.

Events Team · Posted
2 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Whoah!  Comes with an original style Shredder action figure.  Man, I had the first 50 or so original turtle toys.  All the first series squishy heads too.  Damn!

16 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Just the Analogue Pocket for me. December still feels like forever 😞 I also won't be in the country in December, so I won't get to play it until January.

Yeah, it’s just the Game Gear adapter for me.  I couldn’t wait a year+ for a Pocket so I did the unthinkable and paid eBay prices.  My main reason for the purchase was the GG adapter because the GG is the only original system I want to replace for game play, but I can wait now that I’m having fun with the pocket.

Tangent, I know, but I liked the “pinball” filter for GB games.  I think it’s a play off of the biverted mods that are all the rage on DMGs.  It’s easier on the eyes than I expected.

• Like 1

Too many too count. At least 50+ 😄 I get Switch games coming in almost on the daily since I am full setting. Don't keep track other regions just get what is appealing and to keep Super Rare Games and Play Asia set complete.

Edited by Skorp
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

That's the first CE from LRG that I've ever considered, but I'm still on the fence.  That action figure hits the nostalgic feelings hard, but at the same time I've made it a point to not collection action figures for reasons of space and sanity.  But the other items are still tempting.  

To answer the original question of the thread:

• 3 orders from Limited Run Games (6 games total)
  • 2 orders from Strictly Limited Games (one game each)
  • 1 game from an Indiegogo campaign dated January of 2015 
    • This is the longest by far that I've ever waited on a order, but we still get updates on occasion which keeps me from writing it off completely