IGNORED

How long is your queue?

34 minutes ago, Sumez said:

No one's allowed to say I spend too much on video games anymore 😬

EVERYONE in this thread is posting "rookie" numbers compared to the nuts on Facebook.  There are still several individuals who have been successful at ordering one of everything and one person that I know of who has ordered multiple shipping boxes of games that had pre-orders.  

• Like 2

Over a 100 with the oldest some Kickstarter game from about 5 years ago for a switch game that has yet to be released. I’ve learned what companies to pre-order at release, which ones to wait, what retail releases to scoop up and which ones to wait till they are on sale. It’s a balance but fun. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

EVERYONE in this thread is posting "rookie" numbers compared to the nuts on Facebook.  There are still several individuals who have been successful at ordering one of everything and one person that I know of who has ordered multiple shipping boxes of games that had pre-orders.  

Oh hell yes I'm in that group and know what you mean. Some absolute hardcore people that are getting ALL regions and a lot already above the 1k mark of Switch games. That's what keeps me motivated to keep going and not stopping.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skorp said:

Oh hell yes I'm in that group and know what you mean. Some absolute hardcore people that are getting ALL regions and a lot already above the 1k mark of Switch games. That's what keeps me motivated to keep going and not stopping.

I bailed on Region collecting. At one time I had all NTSC and every English copy of PAL then followed by JPN/Asia. PAL and JPN went out the door and now I only get NTSC along whatever import I want to play. It was easy to get discounts on NTSC games but imports were much harder. 

I used to have a more impressive number, probably still is if I really didn't want to categorize it into stuff, but I've been selling/traded stuff out too helping to chop some good hits into it.

Usually I only count new games, new new ones... new as in Switch, or new I never played it 30 years ago so it's a first.  Things I've got back into my hands, they are there for reasons, even if I did finish them before so I wouldn't count those normally, but if I did, it would probably be pretty bad into the 100s.

9 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I used to have a more impressive number, probably still is if I really didn't want to categorize it into stuff, but I've been selling/traded stuff out too helping to chop some good hits into it.

Usually I only count new games, new new ones... new as in Switch, or new I never played it 30 years ago so it's a first.  Things I've got back into my hands, they are there for reasons, even if I did finish them before so I wouldn't count those normally, but if I did, it would probably be pretty bad into the 100s.

Are you talking about your backlog? Because I thought the question  was referring to games purchased but not yet received 

I have a large order of mostly Cotton games from Strictly Limited that is over a year old.  Also waiting on Andro Dunos 2 from Pixelheart since I pre-ordered with a few other games.  My copy of Fragrant Story is supposed to arrive today.

From LRG, there is the Contra Collection, TMNT Shredder's Revenge, and maybe 1 or 2 other games I forgot I ordered?  I'm thinking about that Avenging Spirit release for the fixed/revised ending.  Forgot to order Dragonview and Battletoads/Double Dragon but honestly I'd rather have an original copy for both

Edited by LutherDestroysTheGond

On 6/8/2022 at 9:01 PM, twiztor said:

1. AVGN 1 & 2 Deluxe (Switch, Screenwave Media/LRG)
i think this is getting ready to ship, although i haven't seen an announcement.

my queue just doubled!

2. TMNT Shredder's Revenge (Switch, LRG)

Edited by twiztor
  • Haha 1

Went ahead and tallied up my queue:

Limited Run Games:

1. Witch n Wiz
2. AVGN Deluxe
3. Mushihimesama
4. Shadow Man
5. Ender Lilies
6. Gotta Protectors 2
7. Unsighted
8. Astro Kitty Collection
9. Contra Collection
10. Sam & Max Season 2
11. Gunvolt 3

First Press:

12. Crimzon Clover
13. Blazing Rangers

Strictly Limited:

14. Rolling Gunner
15. Wild Guns SNES reprint

I don't really have any reason to preorder from other retailers (though I'm buying Cotton "Fantasy" when it comes out here), so that's my list so far. Which is honestly probably longer than it has ever been :S

On 6/10/2022 at 8:58 AM, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

I have a large order of mostly Cotton games from Strictly Limited that is over a year old.  Also waiting on Andro Dunos 2 from Pixelheart since I pre-ordered with a few other games.  My copy of Fragrant Story is supposed to arrive today.

According to their manufacture updates page they should be shipping soon.  The unshipped titles are at the bottom of the list.

https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com/manufacture-updates-2/

• Thanks 1