IGNORED

drxandy's pickups

drxandy

Happy Friday!!

spacer.png

Mandy's haul, super cool to find legend of mana and shiren at the local. Gonna give ys a try, haven't played one before.

spacer.png

Got this stuff from a coworker, gonna customize one of those xbone sticks wooo

spacer.png

Nintendo order came with the nes controllers that are on sale for $35, kinda hate they charge on the rails but still cool.

Ending the week with some Xbox stuff

spacer.png

Have a great week y'all!!!

• Like 6

Hey, happy Friday!

Had to go back and buy this copy of super mario allstars from the local after those crispy DK's

spacer.png

I swore it had the manual when I looked at it in store but I might have been goofin because this poster was in there instead:

spacer.png

Which seems to go with Castlevania iv or gradius III sooo oops, found a nice copy of the manual on eBay which should be here soon.

spacer.png

Couple ds, thought I was buying touch detective 2 1/2 but inside was the first one.. ope. Jake hunter cart only on the super cheap. Mandy got Stella glow and some ps1 memory cards woo

Xbox!

Super happy to find this promo CD in the original clamshell, learned it was a preorder bonus from GameStop.

spacer.png

Another Xbox hat, project gotham racing woo and sealed copy of Japanese not for resale quantum redshift.

spacer.png

spacer.png

That's it for this week, see ya next Friday!

• Like 6

Hey happy February, the sky dumped like 13in of snow on us, haha here's this week's stuff

spacer.png

Got that copy of the smballstars manual and it came with this flyer, super neat. Mog told me it was from the promotion where you bought a snes and mailed away for a free copy of allstars, woo

spacer.png

Subzero I had the box, poster, and card but just got the cart.. manual next maybe. Wcw nwo revenge popped into the local, complete in ok shape.

spacer.png

Cheap stuff and thrift, always love NOS cables when I come across em

spacer.png

Mostly from the local store, found some deals. Muramasa for 20$, Gretzky hockey -3 Canadian for 6$. Mandy snagged Mario golf and I ended up playing it a bunch, also love those CD box ps1 memory card holders, fit right next to the games.

Xbox time

spacer.png

Mandy surprised me with the 20th hoodie and pin for valentines, so coooool

spacer.png

Also got this hooge cardboard because I am a little nutty.. thinkin could piece this one together, either way lil hard to find.

Finishing up with another kinda hard to find complete

spacer.png

Have a great week y'all!! Stay warm.

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Hey happy Valentine's in a couple days, here's the gets:

spacer.png

Been going for cheap sealed Xbox stuff, these 4 were all nearly the same price as opened. Sealed marvel nemesis demo, kasumi doa figure with Xbox outfit, had been eyeing these doa toys for a lil bit but found someone in the states selling.

spacer.png

Also got a Spanish pal copy of sudeki

spacer.png

Got a bunch of repair parts from china, shell and a faceplate for xbone, sticks, elite d pad, 360 silver shell which I'm pretty sure is OEM nos since there is crispy Microsoft tooling inside. Sega Genesis model 2 composite cable, gba bag I found at the thrift. Got a copy of f zero from the local, pokemon Arceus for Mandy and smt v from the target 2 for 1

Speaking of target they have a couple pieces of Xbox 20th gear, the hoodie looks kinda crap compared to the Xbox gearstore one but I like this crewneck sweatshirt (which also has matching pants)

spacer.png

(3ds shirt from eBay.) Waiting for the matchin' pants in the mail today wooo. 

Anywho, das it, have a great week y'all!

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 1

38 minutes ago, drxandy said:

I think 692/864 (I've been using the Syd Bolton list, there's debate on the number now I think)

So like 172 away? 

Probably gonna go for the platinum hits after that and region exclusives. 

Could you share what you still need? I'm just curious, and if you don't mind.

On 2/11/2022 at 4:17 PM, Aguy said:

Could you share what you still need? I'm just curious, and if you don't mind.

For sure! I have been using a physical list so I had to write em out oof

Spoiler
  • Barbies horse adventures
  • Batman dark tomorrow
  • Batman rise of sin tzu
  • Batman vengeance
  • Black stone: magic and steel
  • Blazing angels
  • Bloodrayne
  • Bloodrayne 2
  • Bloody roar
  • Cabela's dangerous hunts 2
  • Cabela's deer hunt 2004 season
  • Call of duty 2 big red one
  • Capcom snk 2 eo
  • Cat in the hat
  • Chicago enforcer
  • Codename kids next door
  • Colin McRae rally 3
  • Colin mcrae rally 04
  • College hoops ncaa 2k7
  • Crash tag team racing
  • Crash twinsanity
  • Crime life gang wars
  • Crusty demons
  • Curious George
  • Curse the eye of isis
  • Dakar 2
  • Deathrow
  • Destroy all humans
  • Digimon rumble arena 2
  • Dino crisis 3
  • Doom 3: resurrection of evil
  • Dr. Muto
  • Dreamfall
  • Driver parallel lines
  • Dynasty warriors 5
  • ESPN international winter sports 02
  • ESPN mls extra time 2002
  • ESPN NBA 2night 2002
  • ESPN winter xgames snowboarding
  • Ed, edd, n eddy: the misadventures
  • Egg mania
  • Eragon
  • F1 2001
  • Far cry instincts evolution
  • Fifa 07
  • Fifa street
  • Fight night round 2
  • Final fight streetwise
  • FlatOut 2
  • Ford vs Chevy
  • Freedom fighters
  • Frogger ancient shadow
  • Futurama
  • Gauntlet dark legacy
  • Genma onimusha
  • Gladiator sword of vengeance
  • Gravity games
  • Great escape, the
  • Harry Potter sorcerer's stone
  • Hulk
  • Incredible hulk
  • Incredibles rise of the underminer
  • Indycar series
  • Indycar series 2005
  • Iron phoenix
  • James bond Nightfire
  • Judge dredd
  • Juiced
  • Justice league heroes
  • Kakuto chojin
  • Kelly slater pro surfer
  • Kill.switch
  • King of fighters 02/03
  • Knights apprentice
  • Leisure suit Larry
  • Magic: the gathering battlegrounds
  • Marvel nemesis rise o/t imperfects
  • Marvel vs Capcom 2
  • Mercinaries
  • Mission impossible surma
  • Mlb slugfest 20-03
  • Mlb slugfest 20-04
  • Mlb slugfest loaded
  • Mojo
  • Mortal Kombat Armageddon
  • Moto gp 2
  • Motocross mania 3
  • MTV music generator 3
  • Mtx mototrax
  • Mx supafly Ricky Carmichael
  • Mx unleashed
  • Mx vs ATV unleashed
  • Nascar 07
  • Nascar heat 2002
  • Nascar thunder 2004
  • NBA 2k7 
  • NBA ballers phenom
  • NBA inside drive 02
  • NBA inside drive 03
  • NBA inside drive 04
  • NBA jam
  • NBA starting five
  • NBA street v3
  • NCAA football 08
  • NCAA march madness 04
  • Need for speed most wanted
  • NFL blitz 2002
  • NFL blitz 2003
  • Nhl hitz pro
  • ObsCure
  • Open season
  • Operation flashpoint elite
  • Pacman world 2
  • Pacman world 3
  • Painkiller hell wars
  • Pitfall lost expedition
  • Pro cast sports fishing
  • Pro stroke golf 2007
  • Quantum redshift
  • Ratatouille
  • Rayman arena
  • Red faction 2
  • Red card 2003
  • Roadkill
  • Robocop
  • Robots
  • Rocky
  • Rollercoaster tycoon
  • Samurai warriors
  • Scooby Doo unmasked
  • Scooby Doo night of 100 frights
  • Serious Sam
  • Shattered union
  • Showdown legends of wrestling
  • Shrek super party
  • Silent scope complete
  • Simpsons road rage
  • Sims
  • Sims 2
  • Sniper elite
  • Snk vs Capcom svc chaos
  • Sonic heroes
  • Spawn Armageddon
  • Speed kings
  • Spikeout: battle street
  • Splashdown
  • Spy vs spy
  • Star trek shattered universe
  • Star wars Jedi academy
  • Star wars republic commando
  • Steel battalion line of contact
  • Street hoops
  • Strike force bowling
  • Swat global strike team
  • Teen Titans
  • Terminator 3 redemption
  • Test drive Eve of destruction
  • Tom and Jerry war of the whiskers
  • Top gear rpm tuning
  • Total overdose
  • Toxic grind
  • Trophy hunter 2007
  • True crime New York
  • Ty the tasmanian tiger
  • Ty the tasmanian tiger 2
  • Ty the tasmanian tiger 3
  • Ufc tap out 2
  • Urbz sims in the city
  • V-rally 3
  • Van Helsing
  • Warpath
  • Warriors
  • Whiteout
  • Winback 2
  • World championship pool 2004
  • World racing
  • World war 2 combat iwo jima
  • WWE raw 2
  • Wwf raw
  • X2 wolverines revenge
  • Xiaolin showdown
  • Xyanide
  • Yager
  • Yu gi oh
  • Zapper one wicked cricket

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 2

Hey happy Friday, here goes this week's gets:

spacer.png

MP6 for $35 from goodwill 😕 they know what they got, but still a 60$ ish savings from eBay. I wanted to get the big boxes for this one and 7 but I think that ship may have sailed. Regardless, stoked to get it at a fair enough price.

spacer.png

Set of 6 for display only SNES boxes, I think they're super neat.

spacer.png

Some Wii stuff on the cheap and the preorder bonus disc for mass effect.

spacer.png

Picked up prinny vol 1 with soul nomad and phantom brave, cristales, and Tony hawk from target in the 2 for 1 sale, Stardew from the local, and a lil order from kitsch bent with SNES buttons, n64 sticks and gears and NES/gb.

>>>>

• Like 2

^^^^

Xbox time

spacer.png

Got the t shirt of the hoodie Mandy got me from the Xbox gearstore (nice thick quality) cuz I crazy for it, ordered a couple other things that still haven't made it here yet. The 20th sweatpants showed up, and found this Nintendo patent inventor shirt on eBay that I would love to know more about.

spacer.png

Naki carry case, love these huge bags! Last couple weeks I started looking for some interesting sealed imports, kinda want to get a piece from every country. Going a little around the world, first off a mostly sealed Italian copy of mech assault 2.

spacer.png

American NCAA, Japanese nobungas ambition, Canadian nhl 2k5, and Australian Dave mirra 2.

spacer.png

To finish the week, I knocked a couple more off the ole Xbox list with inside drive 02 (heck ya, CompUSA stickers) and TMNT mutant melee, also stoked on finding the re2 guide at goodwill.. for 10$

Have a great week y'all!!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

Dude! I just saw the cib dkc.

brooooooooooooski!!!!! Sweet pickup. One form my childhood and I need back but $$$$$ damn.

Thanks man! Yeah, pricing lately has been kinda rough for sure. I got dk1+ guide and dk2 for around 160$ after coupon which I thought was pretty decent, if not a great deal for the condition. I definitely wanna get my favorites from when I was a kid before they are priced out. When the first one came out the graphics were insane! Many good times like sleepovers at friends house grinding through stuff passing the controller oooo yahhh

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

16 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Thanks man! Yeah, pricing lately has been kinda rough for sure. I got dk1+ guide and dk2 for around 160$ after coupon which I thought was pretty decent, if not a great deal for the condition. I definitely wanna get my favorites from when I was a kid before they are priced out. When the first one came out the graphics were insane! Many good times like sleepovers at friends house grinding through stuff passing the controller oooo yahhh

Seriously! I got a super clean complete chrono trigger and paid $400 thinking I was insane but like you said a childhood favorite. I bet I could pull 2k from that copy today. Insane. I wanted a dkc and mmx but I waited and now both are $$$$

you did good to grab those dkc. 🤘🏻

• Like 2

Administrator · Posted
36 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Seriously! I got a super clean complete chrono trigger and paid $400 thinking I was insane but like you said a childhood favorite. I bet I could pull 2k from that copy today. Insane. I wanted a dkc and mmx but I waited and now both are $$$$

you did good to grab those dkc. 🤘🏻

I have a spare Player's Choice DKC if you're interested. It's not perfect condition (few creases) but it's not nothing.

• Wow! 1

^^^^^

spacer.png

Very weird ddr DVD game with mats that you can jump around on pretending to play ddr lol

spacer.png

Couple switch games, akibas trip from target sale and hero land from eBay. Opoona popped in at the local and looks heckin weird so I love it.

spacer.png

Sealed Xbox stuff, 5 off the list since I didn't have platinum rallysport oh and the pgr2 has Scandinavian manual text wooooo

To finish off the week, a surprise showed up in the mail from @Aguy

spacer.png

Very kind of you dood!!! Colin McRae 04 from his youth and Kotor small sized guide he found a target back in the day that I didn't even know existed! Also a very nice note that I will be keeping inside the case of Colin forever haha. Thank you again!!

That's all for this weeeeek, more next Friday.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Friday is here! Not much this week but here goes.

spacer.png

Mandy got elden ring from best buy with the steel book.

The last of my Xbox gear store splurge, kinda bummed the crewneck sweatshirt was printed on a standard Gildan instead of something fancier (only bummed because I could probably screen print it myself) but it's still neat.

spacer.png

Got a psychonauts 2 shirt and sticker too.

spacer.png

I have been looking at GameCube stuff that uses the GBA link cable, had croket for cube so grabbed the GBA title it can link with. Below that, gekitou professional baseball. My Nintendo rewards Tom nook keychain and switch card case. Then from the local, psp bag and samurai warriors 3ds on the cheap.

That's it for this week!

• Like 3

Friday at it again, starting off with something I've wanted to get for a couple years now for jpn cube, the smash bros movie disc 🙂

spacer.png

spacer.png

It was a promo given out to smash tournament participants, seller listed it with 2 club Nintendo exclusives (catalog, and pacman vs) 

Next up, package from spacepup came and knocked a few more off the xbox list. Thank you again friend!!

spacer.png

If anyone has a copy of WrestleMania 21 for the box, pup is looking for the buggy first print of it for archival dumping. Hit em up if you might be able to help, because it's been a toughie.

spacer.png

Assortment of stuff, started playing triangle strategy put in an hour and it's looking nice.

Finishing off the week with an addition to the vans x Nintendo collection from couple years back.

spacer.png

Vans China Ferguson Pro (Mushrooms)

This model was available in gray as well as the blue. Released late, they were for sale online and at the top earning vans stores, but didn't come with the cool nes box or game over on the soles like the rest of the series.

Have a great week everyone!!

• Like 4

Happy Friday, here goes this week!

spacer.png

Goodwill had skull kid for $20! Heck yah!

spacer.png

South Park rally from the local game store, lil corner ripped off but I can't complain. Came with original receipt from kb toys liquidation

spacer.png

Dj hero(s) from the local, the rest from thriftin

spacer.png

Mahjong! 64!

spacer.png

Some Gameboy stuff, trying to get more cube/gba link cable games. Harry Potter came with link cable so woo. Broken sword, a lil squished but the picture hides it pretty good. Big sale at kitsch bent so I picked up a bunch of parts.

Finishing off with Xbox

spacer.png

Jade empire soundtrack and Korean halo 2 multiplayer map pack are sealed and a pal copy of regular halo.

Oh wait I also found these really cool star wars folders from the 96 theater rereleases. The design of these is so timely and I love them.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Have a great week! Happy huntin'

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 7

I forgot something! This projector I found at the thrift, it's an infocus litepro 580 lcd projector from 1995 and I was worried it might not work, last Epson projector I found thrifting was a steel case corp (furniture company from grand rapids, mi) asset that had seen a rough life and had misaligned LCD panels making the image all separated by color.. very weird visuals.. anyways

spacer.png

Came with extra bulbs, cords, remotes, and bag for like 20$! Great shape for the age, found out it's a rebadged Epson elp-3300, takes vga, s-video, and composite. Super loud speakers and pretty bright too.

Tested out Mario kart 64 with composite, gonna have to get a rolling cart for it or something in the long run but stoked to get a nice period accurate projector that works great.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 4

Happy Friday! Here goes this weeeeek

spacer.png

Games from the local, other stuff thriftin'. Dakar 2 has the GBA version on it(which was not released on GBA) another link cable game wooo. 

spacer.png

Another package from kitsch bent, thinkin of placing one more order to stock up on various parts and stuffff

@Jeevansent over this

spacer.png

Put my game night games in this baby, wooo thank you again Jeeves!!

Did a deal with @Makar for the next two items: 

spacer.png

Box and papers for mystic quest.. aaaannd

spacer.png

Curse: Eye of Isis for Xbox! Glad to get that one off the list, thank you again dood!!

Into more Xbox stuff, GameStop(I think) pre order Tshirt for ninja gaiden:

spacer.png

I actually preordered ninja gaiden through eb games way back when and they had a wall scroll as the bonus which I am super bummed to have lost in moving over the years along with Pokemon red/blue boxes and who knows what other goodness *teardrop

We visited Flint last weekend and stopped at the disc replay there.. ouch on whoever is pricing their og Xbox games but here's what I grabbed

spacer.png

Super crispy complete copy of MK deception kollectors mileena version, these always pop up missing at least one thing, the card, the slipcase, the bonus disc, ehh. The mileena one is probably the most common of the 4 kollectors editions but I'm glad to get it!

spacer.png

5 more ticks off the list. There were many more that I would have bought but their pricing was very strange; in the 20$ range for many and ebay was cheaper... I could find sealed on there for the same price for some of em so it was kinda a bummer surprise from the last time we visited a couple years ago. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Anyways, Have a great week erreebody!!!

• Like 4

On 3/25/2022 at 8:53 AM, drxandy said:

Super crispy complete copy of MK deception kollectors mileena version, these always pop up missing at least one thing, the card, the slipcase, the bonus disc, ehh.

I never even knew this was a thing. Deception is my favorite MK game from that era by a long shot. 

• Love 1