IGNORED

drxandy's pickups

drxandy

Hello, welcome to this week's gets!

spacer.png

Mandy got the Metroid fever and got both copies in. 

spacer.png

Metroid pins, clear balltop, 360 and Wii stuff

Super stoked to get the limited edition of deathsmiles!

spacer.png

$25 for it, I ain maddddd at all

Saw an original model xbone sitting lonely by itself with no cords at the thrift, only $20 figured it would be most likely broken but worth a gamble so I snagged a power cord from an eBay seller based in Washington with a huge stock of em.. some being dev gear/prototype. I didn't get lucky on straight up proto stickering but the block has a couple interesting stickers that make it look like it was part of inventory for a company.. kinda neat.

spacer.png

Cleaned up pretty nice, also black ops 2 was in the drive.. score considering it goes for like 15-20 disc only. Fully works, I kinda wanted it to be broken to take apart haha. Since I had an extra controller already it brought the total to less than $40 for it. Heck ya.

spacer.png

Wii stand, thps3 cube and Mandy double dipped on ffxii zodiac age.

Last for the week, got a decent deal on an original Xbox hori fight stick!

spacer.png

The seller claimed it was fully modded out with Sanwa buttons.. but that was a lie. Can't complain, I wanted it stock anyway! Had a replacement balltop (the clear one from earlier) so I swapped it with a green one as close to stock as I had on hand. 

This hori stick was a Japan exclusive, so I  was really happy to find a US seller with it for sale. Cleaned and tested, works perfectly! 

See ya next week, thanks for peekin'!!

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 6

Getting close to the end of October, here da gets

spacer.png

Metroid amiibo pack, ac wild world for $5 from the thrift, the rest from the local. Happy to get Layton Last specter on the cheap! Mandy got culdcept, mh stories and disgaea 3

spacer.png

Wii u cheapies, knocked the last tony hawk game I needed for Wii off the list.

spacer.png

Xbone and OG, super stoked to find Capcom classics volume 2 for 7.99 been waiting to get it and in great shape. 

That's it for this week, see ya next Friday.

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

It look like a card turn based rpg? I'm not 100% but seemed fun to pick up. 

It's deck building Monopoly. You buy land but instead of putting hotels, you place monsters and such. If you land on an enemy square, pay the toll or usurp it. I bought the LE on release. Thankfully the worst thing about the game is the cover art. That guys abs always weirded me out.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Aguy said:

It's deck building Monopoly. You buy land but instead of putting hotels, you place monsters and such. If you land on an enemy square, pay the toll or usurp it. I bought the LE on release. Thankfully the worst thing about the game is the cover art. That guys abs always weirded me out.

That is not what I thought it was at all. I'm excited to play it. 

Happy Friday, here's this week

First off found a decent $6 tv at the thrift

spacer.png

20in from 2011 maybe? Not too shabby.

Lil variety of games, Mandy got tales

spacer.png

Been waiting a while to get this ds import but got a good eBay deal from someone in the states

spacer.png

Slide adventure mag kid, I love accessories haha

spacer.png

Arby's Cuphead toy woo woo, perfect dark guide.

Found a lot of Xbox covers on the eBay, heres the fluff

spacer.png

And the gooood stufffff

spacer.png

spacer.png

Timesplitters is a funny story because I swear I remember defaultgen or someone talking about the pixelated Xbox branding on the cover art for ts2 but forgot about it, but seeing this cover made me grab my copy to double check and indeed they are pixelated.

spacer.png

Going as far as the disc art being blown up jpg too haha. Kinda neat.

Have a great week y'all! Happy Halloween 🎃

• Like 1

Here goes this week.

spacer.png

Stoked to get Magna Carta, not too bad at $28

spacer.png

Was waiting to find a first print kingdom hearts re chain of memories and finally a copy came into my local store.

spacer.png

Mario party superstars is a lot of fun! Much better than super Mario party. Couple GameCube additions, replacement excitebots.

Finally, ending the week got a box from @Splain! happy to add these into my collection 🙂 thank you again!

spacer.png

The ps1 multitap has a rental sticker from a place in Claire, MI so it made it's way back to MI from other state(s) haha. Thought that was kinda cool.

Anywhoooo, See ya next Friday!

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 5

Happy birthday Mandy!!

spacer.png

I got the amiibos and Bayonettas for her birthday and she picked up ultra sun, sanic for me, and black sad. Zelda twilight selects from the thrift for 2.50$ woo

spacer.png

Metroid posters came in, boxed bad dudes from the local, 3.50 fixer upper 360 controller and a nice and cheap prima dkr guide.

spacer.png

Top 3 from the thrift, the bottom from the game store.

Xbox!

spacer.png

Getting close to finishing off the A's, nice copy of auto modelista and also got call of duty 3.

Have a great week, see ya next Friday!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello, and welcome to this week's gets!

spacer.png

Nes and snes, really super stoked to get a cart with local grocery chain rental sticker and turtles at that. I rented so many VHS movies and games growing up from felpausch, even though this cart is likely from another location the sticker is the same nostalgia. I know growing up I bought some of their former stock but removed the stickers, so I'm glad to have it! 

spacer.png

Zelda game and watch snagged at target, amiibos and games from the thrift

A coworker offered me their old Ps1, gladly accepted hoping it might be cosmetically in need of a refresh

spacer.png

Turns out it's a scph-1001! Heck yah, also in quite nice shape and factory refurbished, the disc drive is pretty frickin quiet but having issues reading game discs. CDs no problem, so probably needs a pot adjusted.

Also, cool UMD case from the thrift

To finish the week, Xbox!

spacer.png

Got avatar so only one A title to go!! (Arena football, lol) upgrade on nightmare before Christmas, and snagged the receiver for the wireless Logitech controllers from the local.

Anywho have a great week see ya on the flip!

• Like 4

Boom, here goes this week.

spacer.png

Mandy picked up pokemon and Caligula effect, GameStop pins (always with the pins I tell ya) zoo tycoon and street fighter x Tekken SE on the cheap.

Wiiiiii

spacer.png

Sealed Rubik's, the single disc Bayonetta 2, dippin with Capt toad

spacer.png

Xenoblade from Jeevan/spacepup woo woo, granstream saga from the eBay.

Xbox time

Finished the A's! 

spacer.png

Woah, I know right. So exciting lol. On to the B's

Got a demo/bonus disc lot off eBay, all sealed but spartan

spacer.png

Don't see Spartan too often so that was what I really was going for but I didn't happen to have any of these except the 360 disc and oxm so why not.

Also got some more demos but super happy on these.

spacer.png

Found a seller with some kiosk discssss. Added 1.0, 1.3, 2.0, 2.2 and 3.6.. got 2.1 again since I have it sealed. Never expected to go for these but I am really happy to have them. 

Ending with the big pickup, conkers from one of the vgs charity auctions for the sick kids!

spacer.png

Have a great week everyone!!!

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Happy December, here's the gets.

spacer.png

Nice copies of sly 2 and 3.. now to get the first one.. my dumbass didn't realize I already had 3 ooof time to inventory. Super stoked on the ps3 sly collection! 

spacer.png

OG Xbox DDR pad for $5 from the thrift and some beat 360 controllers for $3.09 each woo the stack grows.

spacer.png

Assortment of stuff, I'm glad to get katamari.

spacer.png

The myintendo phone clackers, couple n64 tapes that I don't think I will find the boxed anytime soon within my price range, Xbox soundtrack cdssss, finally caved and bought a couple of my saved eBay listings haha, I love voodoo vince so I'm happy to add the soundtrack to my growing Vince collection. The ds games were sealed from the thrift for $2, lol at the disc golf game.

spacer.png

Finishing up with some PS2 stuff, thought the breath of fire game looked interesting.

Have a great week y'all, more stuff next Friday.

• Like 4

Heyo here goes this week

spacer.png

Placed a retro protection order, bunch of odds and ends

spacer.png

They look so nice on the shelf.

spacer.png

Got medievil from Goodwill for $20, hate paying more than 5 at the thrift but I love medievil so hey. They had legend of dragoon for 25$ but it was greatest hits so I passed.

10PnkPK.jpeg

360 cable for a buck, snes game genie! (Think I have all the game genies now, always thought they were neat when I was growing up loved it when a family had one that I could play around with haha) and the neat adapter on the right from retrousb lets ya use an nes controller on wii but also more importantly GameCube. oOOoOooo. Stoked on using with the Gameboy player, also just thought about NES roms in animal crossing.

spacer.png

@spacepup sent me over a goodie box with lovely Xbox stufffff, thank you again frienddddd the media center disc is super neat too always wanted to play with that.

spacer.png

Some Pal Xbox exclusives on the cheap.

To finish off, Mandy got herself a new oled switch and it's super nice.

spacer.png

The screen is real purty. Anyways, 'til next week y'all!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hey y'all, here goes this week!

spacer.png

Goodwill got a bunch of games in, and really nice shape so I got these. Fingers crossed I didn't double dip on what my secret Santa got in the Xbox stuff.

spacer.png

Ps1, glad to get the final fantasy games.

spacer.png

Found this bootleg snes pad at the thrift for 2 bucks so figured I'd play around with it. Splinter cell Xbox demo from eBay. Samurai shodown v and the Ken Griffey from the local. I loved playing winning run back in the day with a friend. It was so arcadey and really fun. I was pleased to learn a while back that Rare ltd. was behind it (woo woo) and the backstory was pretty interesting. 

That's all for this week, hope everyone has had and is having a happy holiday season!! We've never really had a tree, but this year I've tried to get into the spirit a little more than usual and have been having fun with it 😂

• Like 4

Christmas eve is here, and here goes this week of gets.

spacer.png

Got a surprise package from @fcgamerof lovely taiwan snacks and Xbox games! Can't wait to try em and report back. Needed mvp 03 for the USA set, and the Asian region crimson skies, sudeki, live kit.. super cool! along with a handwritten note that was really kind. Thank you again dood! 🥰

spacer.png

Little lot of stuff from the goodwill totaling out to like 35$ for 2 snes controllers, snes power brick, Nintendo rf, Dreamcast controller, smoke vmu and the 2 ps3 games. 

spacer.png

Got some empty joycon boxes off eBay, gonna display up nice

spacer.png

Killer deals on the fear stuff and gradius 3 and 4 from the local, also found this super neat 360 arcade disc from a military exclusive bundle.

spacer.png

MyNintendo rewards came in, and got the moon premium edition for switch. I had been eyeing for a while since it didn't get a USA release.

That's it for this week, happy holidays errebodyoh yeah actually.. to end the week got my first nes homebrew to celebrate our first married Christmas - 8bit xmas 2021! here's our Lil stupid tree that I made up and I love it.

spacer.png

The little charlie brown tree on top would be lit but it washes out the tv. It's able to be planted after we use it and I dig that. 

Hope everyone has a great week and thanks for peeeekin 🙂

• Like 6
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 1

Heyo, here's the gets

spacer.png

Found a couple carts at the local in nice shape.

spacer.png

Mandy got me jet force gemini, addin to the rare collection and also warioware wooo. I got Mendel palace after seeing one of Jeevans recent nes hauls, and learned that it was the first gamefreak game so I was sold on it haha. Thanks Jeeves 🙂

spacer.png

To finish this week, lil Christmas haul from mandys mom!! Really sweet of her!! 

Anyways last day of December! happy new year!! 

• Like 4

@drxandy Nice copy of Jet Force Gemini. I have that exact same N64/SNES game organizer: 

n64snesgameorganizer.thumb.jpg.4c3457a7470bf38419032679159005b6.jpg

I've had it since 2000 or so. A little unfortunate that it can only hold twelve games, which is not nearly enough to store my SNES and N64 collections nowadays but I suppose was just enough in the year 2000. I still like it, though.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Happy new year! Here's this week's gets:

spacer.png

n64 and snes stuff from the vgs charity auctions, yay smw allstars and street fighter turbo!! 

spacer.png

Wii side of the auction haul, also grabbed raving rabbids 2 and pacman world 3 locally

spacer.png

Been waiting for a copy of Raiden IV to show up at the local and this week it happened! The art isn't perfect but I am not complaining at all for $17 vs eBay. Grabbed this book by Clyde Mandelin about machine translating ffiv too, hope to get the earthbound book eventually.

Finishing off the week, Xbox!

spacer.png

Special Xbox haul from @Jeevan! Omg those stickers are amazing!! I've exhausted the local supply, so thank you again for your time in grabbing these for me dood!! 

That's it! See ya next weeeeeeek 🙃

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hey, here's this week's stuffff

spacer.png

Knocked Godzilla melee off the list! Getting very close to 700 og Xbox games, woooo

spacer.png

Memory card and ps underground 2 disc set from the thrift, Naruto from the game store.

spacer.png

Cheap 360 on top and cheap og Xbox pal exclusives on the bottom.

Finishing off the week, found another dsi at the thrift, really nice shape.

spacer.png

$28 can't say no to Kirby and those beautiful screens.

That's all for this week! See ya on the flip.

• Like 4