IGNORED

drxandy's pickups

drxandy

Happy Friday! Here goes this week.. been buying games from Jeevan and here they come. Starting with Nes!

StarTropics

spacer.png

Super nice condition!

spacer.png

The letter is soo cooool.

spacer.png

Superspike V ball and Little Nemo Dream Master

spacer.png

Tetris 2, Thundercade, and Paperboy

>>>

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

SNES

spacer.png

Wario Woods and Kirby's Dream Course

n0fKrAS.jpeg

Toy Story and Super James Pond

spacer.png

Jurassic Park and the 2 NBA Jam's

I'm kinda stoked to finally get a couple blockbuster carts, and these 2 (jam and JP) are from Michigan blockbusters at that woo so they found there way back. Thank you again jeeeeeeeves 🙂

Oh yeah.. a couple more the local.

spacer.png

I grabbed sayonara wild hearts and sealed dishonored 2 for $15 together and Mandy picked up Splat3, gravity rush remastered and the Lego Harry Potter games I just got from jeeves on 360 haha

That's it for this week, see ya next Friday with more getssss.

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 8

Events Helper · Posted
On 9/16/2022 at 7:41 AM, drxandy said:

I'm kinda stoked to finally get a couple blockbuster carts, and these 2 (jam and JP) are from Michigan blockbusters at that woo so they found there way back. Thank you again jeeeeeeeves 🙂

Nice!  I didn't look at where they were from.  Looks like they were meant to be in your posession 🙂  

On 9/16/2022 at 7:11 AM, drxandy said:

Happy Friday! Here goes this week.. been buying games from Jeevan and here they come. Starting with Nes!

StarTropics

spacer.png

Super nice condition!

spacer.png

The letter is soo cooool.

spacer.png

Superspike V ball and Little Nemo Dream Master

spacer.png

Tetris 2, Thundercade, and Paperboy

>>>

Love me some Star Tropics!  Glad you got this, it was my prized posession.  It is what lead me to NA where I could meet you!!!!!!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Nice!  I didn't look at where they were from.  Looks like they were meant to be in your posession 🙂  

Love me some Star Tropics!  Glad you got this, it was my prized posession.  It is what lead me to NA where I could meet you!!!!!!

Aw jeeze, aw man 😭 offer stands if you want it back it'll be waiting for ya my dood.

23 minutes ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

Glad to see you spending some time in a superior state

I need to go to kings island real bad, I've still not made it over there

Edited by drxandy
  • Love 1

Happy Friday!

spacer.png

Found a pog tube at the goodwill and it had 5 Mega Man pogs inside amongst the other goodies like taco bell reptiles, slammers and terribly wonderful mid nineties designs

spacer.png

Stuff from thriftin

spacer.png

Mandy ordered splat gear from myNintendo, ddr konamix $1 from thrift, xbone spare parts I ordered a year ago finally showed up, ope

spacer.png

Halo 4 frontrunner controller got from aguy, thanks again dood! Mandy got the Switch stuff and I got die hard from the local. Fun story about die hard, it got released in the US on GameCube only. Europe got it on all 3, thought it was super cool to find locally.

That's it for this week, see ya next fridayy

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 4

Hello and welcome to Friday, here go the gets.

spacer.png

Was planning on sticking to cib for Genesis but this copy of Castlevania bloodlines minus the book came into the local and I got it for $50 after discount.

spacer.png

Mandy got the xeno 3 special edition in the mail from spacepup, thank you again meester pup!! It's heavy! Gonna look real nice on the shelf with the other 2.

spacer.png

Thrift gets, 7$ together on the DS games(super happy to get Yoshi's island ds on the cheeeap) and 2.50 a pop on the PS4 stuff.. felt crazy to see decent PS4 stuff.. also didn't realize astro had a full vr game, the built in astro game on the ps5 is so cute, now we gotta get a vr headset lol

spacer.png

Thrift books for a buck and Mandy picked up cyberpunk and Bayonetta.

That's it for this week! the local store just got some really nice shape ps2 games that I think I might have to go back and take another peek so expect to see some of those next week lol 🤘

• Like 6

1 hour ago, docile tapeworm said:

Bloodlines got the konAmi clamshell? Nice pickup. I sold mine a few years ago kinda regret that one. And el viento….only because it’s blown sky high since then $$$$$$

Yass it has the Konami text inside, lil damage on the top of the spine of the art but not too bad.

• Like 1

Friday here, a lot of gets this week eeep

First off, pretty stoked to add this to the Xbox collection.. Bought the Darkwatch coffin from pokemon_gray!

spacer.png

N64 tape for scale

spacer.png

With t-shirt and poster, super neat.

Next up PS2 stuff, so mint and crispy.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Learned they came from a collector that passed away 😞 so rare that this nice of condition stuff comes into the local store.

Knocked a couple more Xbox off the list too

spacer.png

and viva pinata pocket paradise for the DS, woo

spacer.png

Thrift platinum hits Xbox stuff and broken trigger PS4 controller for 3.29!! Like the good ole days haha. Went back to the local store to snag the jet li game and saw conception 2 with the soundtrack in the display case, rang up for 16.99, heck yaaa

Whew, have a great week y'all! More gets next Friday!

• Like 4

Happy Friday, this week we got sick! 

spacer.png

Mandy got the majority of this week's gets.. she started playing last of us and it sure looks nice.

spacer.png

Also digging the dock, nice quality. Kingdom hearts all in one came into the local.

spacer.png

Disgaea 6 and the Tony hawk remake from there as well, and a Wii u HDMI cable from the thrift.

On the mend now, but not the most fun week haha.

• Like 4

Happy Friday! Not a lot this week but here goes!

spacer.png

Ps3 thrift gets, $1.25$ each since the store is doing buy one get one on media, can't complain.

spacer.png

New-old stock component cables, always love finding NOS! Couple 360 on the BOGO for 1.25$ woo

Finishin up for the week, special delivery from spacepup! Knocking another off the Xbox list and this cool Mario strikers Japanese drawstring bag

spacer.png

Very cool (and probably annoying to find) a variant that is basically the platinum hits revision of need for speed most wanted but with the regular art for everything.

Have a great week, thanks for peekinnnnn 🙂

• Like 4

Hey! Happy Friday! Got another package of games from Jeevan in the mail, and a bunch of other stuff so I'll split the Jeeves haul between this week and the next.

Starting off with some jeevy NES stuff

spacer.png

Astyanax and Turtles 2! 

spacer.png

Rampage and a poke' plush from the thrift that transforms

spacer.png

Castlequest and Tepig is inside the PokeBall.

spacer.png

Stealth ATF and a sealed copy of NBA inside drive 04 from ebay knocking another off the Xbox list. More jeevy goodness next week 🙂

spacer.png

heckin cheap finds!

Finishin up the week, Mandy got the Bayonetta 3 trinity masquerade edition!

spacer.png

Have a great week y'all!! More gets next Friday.

• Like 6

Hey! Happy Friday!

spacer.png

Super happy to add Mario rpg on the shelf 🙂

spacer.png

Gauntlet 1 and 2

spacer.png

Striking away, thank you again Jeevan!! 

spacer.png

Found these thriftin, sealed cleaning disc, sealed snoopy and some xbone HDMI cables.

Finishin with Xbox

spacer.png

Knocking more off the list a little at a time. Have a great week y'all and thanks for peekin!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hey! Happy Friday night 🙂 last weekend we took a nice lil trip to Chicago, had a lot of fun! Here's the gets for this week:

spacer.png

Found the 64 controller with a decent stick for $10 thrifting along with this heckin cool snoopy drink bottle from michigan's adventure.. I love theme park merch and this guys hat screws off. Rock n roll adventures for $2, looked weird. Mandy picked up God of war Ragnarok too.

spacer.png

Pokemon came out today! We have a tradition of playing together when a new one comes out in the series, snacks and stuff you know how it goes. Right now taking a break from playing to post actually 🙂 picked up her order from the best buy and ended up walking out with the mineral camo Xbox controller on sale for $50

Have a great week yalllllll see ya next Friday!

• Like 4

Heyo happy Black Friday, the deal day after Thanksgiving.. I'm not going to deal with the mess that is retail shopping today 😂 instead I'm enjoying new games at home, specifically Pokemon Scarlett at this very moment but here's this week's gets!!

spacer.png

We went to target to snag the controller since a ton of places had black Friday Xbox controller deals, and they had a single series x out on the floor! Heck ya, Mandy said as soon as we saw one in the wild she was gonna get it and this was the day! Forza horizon 5 has been getting a lot of play from me, and we both started playing vampire survivors (game is so fun!)

spacer.png

Even though I'm playing Forza through gamepass I like it so much I had to have the physical copy, which happened to be on sale for $35, Mandy also snagged the tactics ogre remake, woo

spacer.png

Finishin up the week with these great number fives hehe from casual carts inktober here on the boards. Children of morta on the left and river raid on the right. Thank you again dooooood!!!

Have a great week yallllllll

• Like 5
  • Wow! 1

Happy Friday!

spacer.png

Mandy picked up a couple controllers and sackboy on sale woo woo

spacer.png

She also got a Nintendo order in with the Splatoon x Pokemon keychains adding in some ac series 5 cards for meeee, the smallfry amiibo and another handy hori card case

spacer.png

Thrift finds, heckin cheap at 3.50$ for all 3 and an Xbox game off the list to boot.

Have a great week yallllll!

• Like 4

Hey, it's Friday! This week I quit my crappy job!

spacer.png

Snapped up another Xbox controller, $40 with the cable from gamestop brand new woo, really wanna customize this one, probably just the faceplate

spacer.png

Mandy picked up stray last week and I totally forgot oops, can't wait to play.

spacer.png

Thrift haul, Mandy got Minecraft and crash for $5 each. I found yoshi, the memory cards and the 360 headset for a buck each, new 360 x pop tart hats for $3 each, 3ds accessories for $2 and ren and stimpy : stimpys invention for genesis $2.50 woo

Have a great week! 

• Like 3

Hey y'all, happy Friday! Gonna be slowing to a trickle most weeks ahead until I get a new revenue stream flowing, but here's the thrift finds for the week:

spacer.png

Ps3 move sharp shooter

spacer.png

PS2 stuff, yay the first Jak and daxter - need the lost frontier and Jak x racing to finish up those eventually. 

It's been a lil over 3 years since I started this thread and have greatly expanded the collection, probably far too much. I like where I'm at, and have been delaying original Xbox stuff because I don't want it to be over haha. Now is time to organize better, go through dupes and trim out the extras and focus back on the og Xbox set. End goal of finishing by 2026 for the 25th anniversary, which seems very realistic - checking my list I have 135 left (aw snap). 

Happy collectin'! see ya next Friday 😘

• Like 4

Hey, 2 days till Christmas! Happy holidays y'all 🙂 heres my finds of the week.

spacer.png

Saint for Wii is another weird UFO published release, side scrolling shooter, kinda meh but interesting to meeee. Spanish coach for Ds for a whole .50c, wooo.

spacer.png

Thrift had a decent copy of mass effect trilogy come in,  I think I have pretty much all the other variations of the mass effect games besides collectors editions? it was nice to find on the cheap. Bioware got my love with starwars Kotor and Jade empire on the original Xbox, so I owe it to myself to play their later games one day. Decent clean copies of guitar hero and rock band as well.

Top games played this week: Tony hawk 1+2, Forza Horizon 5, Pokemon Scarlett (almost done, keep putting on the back burner with the endgame stuff left haha), started costume quest (360) and it's a cute kids rpg by double fine.

That's all folks, have a lovely week!

• Like 3

On 7/8/2022 at 4:15 AM, drxandy said:

963517367_DEXTAR2.png.b2b82d5bcee623778356f49904d10030.png

Fun fact about that Dexter's Laboratory game is that the version you have is completely unwinnable! 😃 I know this because I had that game as a kid, and towards the end got stuck by a weird glitch that used up a key item at a spot where it shouldn't have. I spent weeks trying to figure out how to find another one, only to give up forever.

Turns out that glitch was unavoidable in every copy of the game printed, and the developers had to put out a USA-1 revision that fixed the bug. I've always wanted to get a copy of the revision and play through it all the way, but never felt enough drive to do so. The revision isn't hard to come by, but it is more uncommon than the first print. I assume you won't ever play the game anyway, but you'll need the revision if you decide you want to.

Truth be told, it's extremely good for a licensed GBA game. I remember loving it as an eleven year old, and still have fond memories of it despite the progression bug. Plus it makes a good story I can tell. 🙂

Edited by PekoponTAS
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Heyo here's this week's gets, last of 2022!

spacer.png

Couple Xbox off the list in really nice shape, Mandy picked Doom and Wolfenstein with the steelbook (noice), copy of power rangers for game gear and a decent boxed former rental copy of George foreman ko.

spacer.png

I'm thinking from Google it used to be in Kalamazoo, MI woo

Found this Hollywood video employee vest at the thrift!

spacer.png

See it in action here:

Love it, bahaha

Finishin up the year, Mandy got me this super neat Xbox hot wheels car.. coincidentally all I've played this week is Forza horizon 5 haha

spacer.png

Happy new year!

• Like 4