IGNORED

Konami NFT Auctions

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, AnimalHouse said:

On OpenSea website > Create and sell your NFTs. If I am reading this correctly. I can take a photo of any of my graded games, upload it, add a title, description and sell it without having to sell the physical thing. How is this not fraud?

Nobody is gonna think you're selling your actual graded games on OpenSea. Yes you can take a photo of your games and sell it as an NFT. The people buying it have no delusion that they'd be buying a physical item, that's the whole point. 

There ARE cases of physical items being tied to an NFT purchase, among other things, but you'd have to VERY explicitly state that you're doing so. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2022 at 6:34 PM, DefaultGen said:

Surely these is some magic crypto way to subdivide ownership of an NFT to provide fractional ownership of it. You can make... Vampire Killer NFT tokens and... smart contracts... I don't know how crypto works but I know that's a thing. And no, not everyone would get their own copy of Vampire Killer. Everyone would have 1/4000th of the same copy of Vampire Killer of course.

Masterworks. Right now it’s just fine art, but they will inevitably get into NFTs

23 hours ago, AnimalHouse said:

On OpenSea website > Create and sell your NFTs. If I am reading this correctly. I can take a photo of any of my graded games, upload it, add a title, description and sell it without having to sell the physical thing. How is this not fraud?

In many cases it is fraud, although it is going to be a very long time until the law catches up with the reality, especially for fringe cases. As it is, people are selling copyrighted works as NFTs at an alarming rate and often getting away with it.

7 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

In many cases it is fraud, although it is going to be a very long time until the law catches up with the reality, especially for fringe cases. As it is, people are selling copyrighted works as NFTs at an alarming rate and often getting away with it.

Good idea. Maybe I’ll sell @CasualCart‘s portfolio and then when he sues me I’ll pay him like 1% of the total earnings in settlement (which would probably be a couple millions) 🤪

Edited by phart010
  • Wow! 1

Graphics Team · Posted
17 hours ago, phart010 said:

Good idea. Maybe I’ll sell @CasualCart‘s portfolio and then when he sues me I’ll pay him like 1% of the total earnings in settlement (which would probably be a couple millions) 🤪

Don't make me bust out some custom WATERMARKS!!!

-CasualCart

Watermark.jpg.8ce2570e3d96dfe6e92f28e39dbce60f.jpg

• Haha 4

On 1/14/2022 at 12:16 PM, DoctorEncore said:

I wonder if anyone tried selling an NFT of the Mona Lisa painting or one of the recent nes games sold over a million bucks?

Edited by AnimalHouse
Random thoughts

• 4 weeks later...