IGNORED

NES Completions thread 2022 - 564/677 (bonus games - 83/100)

scaryice

• The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2022 - 233/677 (bonus games - 31/100)

Time Diver: Eon Man is done.

This one is so much fun. It's a canceled prototype, so it's one a lot of people haven't played. It's a bit light on the difficulty as far as the late Taito games go, but it's roughly of the same quality as Power Blade 2 or Panic Restaurant. I beat this once a few years ago, but this was a wonderful excuse to do it again.

• Like 1

Well, Pool of Radiance is coming along.  I think I'm getting close to the end, as my Cleric has hit the level cap and the rest of my party is probably not far behind, but there's at least four more missions to do - clearing the graveyard, finding the source of the contamination on the river, rescuing some dude's son and to stop some lizard men from joining "The Boss" (literally, that's how he's referred to in-game).  Additionally, since long stretches on an RPG need to be broken up periodically, I started working on Air Fortress.  That one may take a bit too, as I'm only two levels in, but it's coming along nicely so far.

Another update, since I'm calling it a night.  I'm now three levels in on Air Fortress and have completed all the council quests for Pool of Radiance, which should mean I'm on the path to the end game.  I've got a few miscellaneous objectives I can knock off though, since I still have a few levels to gain, but I should have it done soon enough, likely this weekend.

9 hours ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

I think I beat Rollerblade Racer and got 2nd place overall.

That's good enough to count it, but for future reference, you can just jump constantly and get first place easily. Because apparently just doing a normal jump counts as a trick in this game.

• The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2022 - 244/677 (bonus games - 33/100)