IGNORED

Wata NES pop report now available

inasuma

Roundball seems like it's actually uncommon though. It was a late release sports game which means it probably didn't sell many copies and no one cares about it. Either that or people have multiple copies buried in their collection and just assume it's not worth listing.

Definitely not worth $1,000 though. Not even close.

3 hours ago, austin532 said:

Another one...I guess having 0 on the Pop report automatically means it's rare and expensive now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284555611932?epid=5897&hash=item4240d60f1c:g:qi0AAOSwBO1gvOtb

i like how it's "pop 0" but then they never ask why it's pop 0. tough break mr. seller lol 

14 hours ago, Gulag Joe said:

"gEt It GrAdEd. GeT rIcH."

i actually luaghed good god

Edited by inasuma
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, austin532 said:

Roundball seems like it's actually uncommon though. It was a late release sports game which means it probably didn't sell many copies and no one cares about it. Either that or people have multiple copies buried in their collection and just assume it's not worth listing.

Definitely not worth $1,000 though. Not even close.

Yeah Roundball is tougher than people think.  Feels like that should be a minimum $250 game in halfway decent shape, but before this pop report nonsense you probably couldn't have even sold for $150.

8 hours ago, jonebone said:

Yeah Roundball is tougher than people think.  Feels like that should be a minimum $250 game in halfway decent shape, but before this pop report nonsense you probably couldn't have even sold for $150.

i feel like no one would sell a sealed NES game in 2021 for 150 even before the pop report. at that price you might as well just HODR it 🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

I just got an email about wata moving to California. Does anybody know where?

PSA's headquarters in Santa Ana. Meaning that Wata will be a 90-120 minute drive from where I live. 😩

As if things could not get worse for me this month. Especially when it comes to yesterday. 😑

On 12/17/2021 at 10:26 AM, Mijael said:

There are two kinds of 0 pop report games

- The ones that are really hard to find sealed

- The ones that no one cares to send because they are shite 

There’s a third reason:

- still in the eternal queue of “waiting to be graded”

• Agree 1

On 12/17/2021 at 3:06 AM, jonebone said:

I bought a sealed one a few years for around $90 and I thought I overpaid for that.

13 hours ago, OptOut said:

🤔

😬

What...

What happened yesterday?

☹️

Sometime around 3:00 AM to 3:30 AM somebody stole my car's catalytic convertor while it was parked in the driveway. My insurance does not cover theft, and because I drive a Prius... It will be around $2000 to $3000 to replace it. 😑

Atop of that, my "adopted" family member had to put their cat to sleep. Because it had a feline version of cancer. And I was hoping 2022 was going to be the year I did a road trip and finally meet the fuzzball. 😭

• Wow! 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, FenrirZero said:

Sometime around 3:00 AM to 3:30 AM somebody stole my car's catalytic convertor while it was parked in the driveway. My insurance does not cover theft, and because I drive a Prius... It will be around $2000 to $3000 to replace it. 😑

Atop of that, my "adopted" family member had to put their cat to sleep. Because it had a feline version of cancer. And I was hoping 2022 was going to be the year I did a road trip and finally meet the fuzzball. 😭

Oh darn, bad luck dude! 😞

Hope things start looking up again for you soon! 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FenrirZero said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a5182e3ac8638fbc87

3 hours ago, OptOut said:

Oh darn, bad luck dude! 😞

Hope things start looking up again for you soon! 😄

Thanks. 🙂

With any luck I'll find a buyer who'll buy my graded copy of PSO V2. That might either cover some of the costs on what I'll owe... Or help me get back into collecting sealed PS1 JRPGs.

But until then I am going to distract myself in the form of me wondering how many trucks full of Super Mario 64s I will see whenever I revisit that area.

Edited by FenrirZero
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 12/18/2021 at 1:08 AM, FenrirZero said:

PSA's headquarters in Santa Ana. Meaning that Wata will be a 90-120 minute drive from where I live. 😩

As if things could not get worse for me this month. Especially when it comes to yesterday. 😑

I thought PSA was in Newport Beach, but it's been years since I've sent anything in.