IGNORED

NES Sealed Game Contents

I have a couple more pictures of when I first opened it. Under further inspection, I do see the white of what appears to be the manual behind the Nintendo Power Advert. When I tugged on the plastic to get the cart out, the manual must of slid to the front of the box. Original statement about the manual being in the front of the box is retracted.

Spoiler

49782526681_110f1b62b3_b.jpg

49782526631_04ea2e24ba_b.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, austin532 said:

Nice. I'm planning to unbox all 4 Bases Loaded games at some point.

Even 4!?

Im pretty sure Jonas is looking for one of those.

also, can we start a new thing? Let’s start recording the top right flap date code and manual date code (found usually on the last page of the manual)

2 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Even 4!?

Im pretty sure Jonas is looking for one of those.

also, can we start a new thing? Let’s start recording the top right flap date code and manual date code (found usually on the last page of the manual)

I have been putting the production code next to the box code for my last five or so. I can do the manuals starting with my next game.

I'm about to have some time to set up a private club for NES software collector's and I'm going to transfer everything in this thread there for ease of access and clarity. Someone in this thread also mentioned keeping a Google Sheet with everything on it, so I need to scroll back through to see if they will share.

On 4/4/2020 at 2:11 PM, Code Monkey said:

I have been keeping track of every game at my site www.nestalgia.ca so you can check there if you want. Go to Consoles at the top, then click a game name to see what we have accounted for.

@Code Monkey Is the listing of Ninja Gaiden II on your site 100% complete? Was it verified with a sealed game? I have the same question for Mendel Palace.

Edited by Trifecta

10 minutes ago, austin532 said:

My NG II has the little white address mailer sticker which I'm sure so many people have thrown away. It looks generic as heck with no code on it. Pretty sure every Tecmo game that came with the watch offer came with one of those.

DSC_4549.jpg

I’ve gotta be on the lookout for one of those Tecmo watches now.  Am I seeing that correctly, it’s a Casio G-SHOCK?

Edited by NesQuest

38 minutes ago, austin532 said:

Doesn't appear to have any brand on it. Then again I am not a watch expert.

DSC_4550.jpg

100% sure that’s Casio as it has the G-Shock branding on the bottom of the case.  Never seen one before!

Older G’s, and unique ones with cross over branding, can sell for good coin.  

On a mission to find one of these now!!!!

Edited by NesQuest

9 hours ago, austin532 said:

Bandai rarely included any inserts. Only game I can think of is Dick Tracy which had a poster. So most likely just the NP insert and epilepsy insert.

Yeah I knew there wasn’t anything specific from bandai or for Frankenstein itself but was hoping someone knew exactly which np or warning sheet was in there.

4 minutes ago, Goodvibes said:

Yeah I knew there wasn’t anything specific from bandai or for Frankenstein itself but was hoping someone knew exactly which np or warning sheet was in there.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Frankenstein-The-Monster-Returns-Nintendo-NES-1991-Complete-in-Box-CIB-Mint/283748955873?epid=56240946&hash=item4210c176e1:g:BB8AAOSwB7FeI7vq

The person selling this copy says he is the original owner and only played the game a couple times then put it away. Perhaps you can probe him for more info.

15 hours ago, Goodvibes said:

Does anyone have a clue what the Frankenstein inserts could possibly be? Curious if someone has a cib with inserts they believe are original and correct. I wanted to start a new thread for this question but I don’t think it would hit the right group of guys to answer this.

I have a sealed Frankenstein but haven't opened it yet.