IGNORED

VGS Fantasy Football League - 1 spot left!!

WalterWhiteJr.

• The title was changed to VGS Fantasy Football League - 3 or 5 spots left (7 spots filled)
  • The title was changed to VGS Fantasy Football League - 2 or 4 spots left (8 spots filled)
23 hours ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

@Wickedwonka I think was in last I chatted him.  he hasn't logged in to VGS for a while though 

Message everyone from last season and get a list of  non-payers from Jeff lol.  Jeff might want to play as non-commish too 🤷‍♂️

wonka mentioned something about starting a league and asked for my email, and i just replied the other day, but i hadnt heard anything more.

Just wanted to give everyone an update here. I'm running the NES and SNES leagues. Terrance is running the Yahoo Cash League that has been going on for years. I'm going through the list of folks that played last year and am seeing who is interested in continuing. I've already got one confirmed as not returning next year, so if you see this and played last year, please let me know your intent. I want to have the leagues finalized by this weekend so I can start collecting payments. Either reply here or shoot me a message!

• Like 1

This is where we stand on the cart leagues:

This is where we currently stand:

SNES (12 Team PPR)

Prime2099
WashYourFace
LutherDestroysTheGond
WalterWhiteJr
NESFiend
A3quit4s
PhearedPool
Broncofantd793
NESFiend's +1 (NEW)
Docile Tapeworm (NEW)

Need 2 more for SNES to keep it at 12 people

NES (10 Team Non-PPR)

Prime2099

LutherDestroysTheGond

NESFiend

WashYourFace

DocileTapeworm

WickedWonka

Hades Rejects

Need 3 more for NES to keep it going this year.

So we need five more people total! Who is in? If you are interested, or if you played last year and don't see your name on this list, let me know and we'll add you back in.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

How did I get mentioned here?  I don't know anything about fantasy sports and honestly I find it way too confusing, even more confusing than that whole Junctioning thing in FF8 (at least the first time or two I tried to play it)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Estil said:

How did I get mentioned here?  I don't know anything about fantasy sports and honestly I find it way too confusing, even more confusing than that whole Junctioning thing in FF8 (at least the first time or two I tried to play it)

Maybe it’s destiny calling you

1 minute ago, WalterWhiteJr. said:

Maybe it’s destiny calling you

I don't know the first thing about fantasy sports so I think destiny was way off target on that one...I just didn't want anyone here thinking I had somehow signed up for this and then get all mad at me when they find out I didn't.

1 minute ago, Estil said:

I don't know the first thing about fantasy sports so I think destiny was way off target on that one...I just didn't want anyone here thinking I had somehow signed up for this and then get all mad at me when they find out I didn't.

You're good, I wasn't counting you for it unless you said "I'm in!" or something like that!