IGNORED

NES cart lot + CIB Lots + Gamecube GBA Lot FO/FT

CIB_Wholesale

• The title was changed to snes lots + genesis lot + more lots FO
  • The title was changed to NES grail carts + snes lots + genesis lot + more lots FO
On 4/10/2021 at 9:32 PM, pacowles said:

Do you have any additional photos or details on the TurboGrafx lot? Unless I’m missing something, I just see the one photo of two games and some obscured hardware in the background. Thanks!

includes console and 1 controller. Bonk's revenge sold

IMG_20100427_160506.jpg

IMG_20100427_160521.jpg

IMG_20100427_160531.jpg

Edited by SealedWholesale

• The title was changed to Big Box sealed lot + NES grail carts + more lots FO
  • The title was changed to Ps2, gc, wii sealed lot + more lots FO
  • The title was changed to NES carts lots + CIB Lots + more lots FO
1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

Are you still trying to sell as lots or taking offers on individual games?

5 minutes ago, Zilch said:

Was thinking the same thing. I’m still interested in some of the games but I’m only looking for some not all. 

i never got a reply when i pm'd about buying singles....can you imagine if you were selling at a show and someone inquired about a sale and you just conpletly ignored them...rotfl.

11 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

i never got a reply when i pm'd about buying singles....can you imagine if you were selling at a show and someone inquired about a sale and you just conpletly ignored them...rotfl.

I haven't had much luck dealing with this person but I'm hoping persistence pays off

On 4/30/2021 at 7:21 AM, docile tapeworm said:

i had the same issue. but he did answer after a few tries

Edited by Nes Freak
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Nes Freak said:

Never mind...  changing the price after what was agreed upon is not how i do business.

similar experience.  agreed on a price contingent on pictures after this person claimed they were mint.  before payment (surprised me with they dont take electronic and only check...) they told me no pictures will be provided and games may not be mint.

• Like 1