IGNORED

NES cart lot + CIB Lots + Gamecube GBA Lot FO/FT

CIB_Wholesale

3 minutes ago, Jayleonis said:

agreed on a price contingent on pictures after this person claimed they were mint

can you provide quotes for this? I wouldnt agree to take pics until after i got paid. i never take additional pics before being paid so 'agreed' and 'contingent on pictures' dont sound like me

Administrator · Posted
18 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

can you provide quotes for this? I wouldnt agree to take pics until after i got paid. i never take additional pics before being paid so 'agreed' and 'contingent on pictures' dont sound like me

Wait let me understand, you won't take additional photos until someone has already paid you for the item(s) in question, AND you only accept cheques?

• Wow! 1

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

do i have to take certain payments to solicit lots?

We don't require that you do, no. But the pairing of not providing additional photos prior to payment AND only taking cheques makes for a very sketchy sounding situation, if I am understanding correctly. 

Let's say I want to buy some games from you, what happens in the following situation?

1. We agree on an amount, and I send you a cheque for that amount
  2. You will now send me more photos if I requested them
  3. I don't like what I see in the newly provided photos
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gloves said:

We don't require that you do, no. But the pairing of not providing additional photos prior to payment AND only taking cheques makes for a very sketchy sounding situation, if I am understanding correctly. 

Let's say I want to buy some games from you, what happens in the following situation?

1. We agree on an amount, and I send you a cheque for that amount
  2. You will now send me more photos if I requested them
  3. I don't like what I see in the newly provided photos

always make 50/50 deals so i dont care if i get money or sell the games

would refund the money if they werent comfortable

with a lot of good titles you get a lot of time wasters so it's more about seeing the buyer has good intent not to waste time

especially on NES i have been getting board swaps with the huge reprod numbers out there

i can take many forms of payment it's just 0 feedback buyers that constantly need 1 more thing

Edited by SealedWholesale

Just now, imabadguy1 said:

Yeah, the gaw of those people wanting to see photos of the games (before paying) to see if they're in good shape. What a bunch of tools.

because they are in large volume lots the condition is average and so therefore no pictures are needed!

i'm so sorry. I wish I had the staff i used to have to do all the pictures

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 2

4 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

Buyer expectations are unreal

I don't know dude, sometimes someone says "average" and the label is stained or has a lot of scuffs and some label peeling. Just a thought on why people ask for more photos before jumping the gun, saves people a lot of time

Edited by imabadguy1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:
7 minutes ago, imabadguy1 said:

because they are in large volume lots the condition is average and so therefore no pictures are needed!

4 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

It's kind of amazing they made it this far after 35 years. Buyer expectations are unreal

Jfc hahaha. My advice to everyone here is to save yourself the trouble and just move along. No way this transaction ends with you satisfied.

• Like 2

I have dealt with a ton of people in the 24 years I've been collecting.  This is the first time I've even heard about someone making such asinine requests as this seller.  No pictures until after payment?  Red flag.  Payment by cheque only?  HUUUUUUGE red flag.  And who the hell only accepts payment via cheque in 2021?  I didn't even know they still MAKE cheques!  And a cut-off date for the deal if payment isn't received?  What if the cheque is still in transit?  Yeah, this guy's a flat out avoid for sure!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Wait, he wanted YOU to look up what they're worth??? He's too lazy to do his own damn research?  Damn, this gets better and better with each post!

Sad thing is I actually started doing it and got about halfway through the list before I had to get on a meeting. 

Someone please sell me the Super Mario RPG guide so I can move on with my life. 

Well thank you all for bringing some of this to light.  As someone who hasn't really dealt on this site or Nintendo Age much, I was highly confused on why I was needing to look prices up, and why it was so hard to try and give my money away. Now I see it wasn't just me. 

• Like 1