IGNORED

NES cart lot + CIB Lots + Gamecube GBA Lot FO/FT

CIB_Wholesale

6 hours ago, SealedWholesale said:

you agreed to pay with a check on May 1st and then didnt. Didnt even update me on April 30. that's why there was a due date . Do you know what a due date is?

the agreement was made April 15th  after a few times sending a message and not getting a response i was going to sent the check out that week  but i decided to ask around if you were legit.  it took me awhile to find this out from user rudybegga and mrmark0673.    rudybegga droppd out of a trade due to not being comfortable with sending his 6k load first.  but MrMark said you were trust worthy and had worked with you.  yes you did mention the money needing to clear by may 1st,  i had to re look at that  i missed it cause i was really sick (i had a really bad reaction to the covid shot) after getting my secnd covid shot.   you needed the money to pay bills (explained to me much later)  once those were paid  you said 3k wasnt enough anymore. and i had no idea you would double the price or want to trade for 100 nes game i didn't have.   now a little higher on price ok fine but 6k no sorry. the emails is a big convoluted mess tbh there are just the high lights.

this wouldnt have happened if your payment methods wernt shady.  i told you i could send you the money instantly via paypal and would even pay the fees so you still get the full amount.  but you insisted on a check or wire which i had no idea how to do a wire. (i didnt know wiring money it was still a thing tbh)  and once i got confirmation you were legit  there wasnt enough time to send a check.

i tried to work with you as best i could   but this deal just didnt work out.  so like i said i will get the games elsewhere.

Edited by Nes Freak
  • Wow! 1

5 hours ago, bullz7210 said:

Well thank you all for bringing some of this to light.  As someone who hasn't really dealt on this site or Nintendo Age much, I was highly confused on why I was needing to look prices up, and why it was so hard to try and give my money away. Now I see it wasn't just me. 

Yeah, most people I find are easy to deal with on forums.  But you do get the occasional weirdo...

17 hours ago, Nes Freak said:

the agreement was made April 15th  after a few times sending a message and not getting a response i was going to sent the check out that week  but i decided to ask around if you were legit.  it took me awhile to find this out from user rudybegga and mrmark0673.    rudybegga droppd out of a trade due to not being comfortable with sending his 6k load first.  but MrMark said you were trust worthy and had worked with you.  yes you did mention the money needing to clear by may 1st,  i had to re look at that  i missed it cause i was really sick (i had a really bad reaction to the covid shot) after getting my secnd covid shot.   you needed the money to pay bills (explained to me much later)  once those were paid  you said 3k wasnt enough anymore. and i had no idea you would double the price or want to trade for 100 nes game i didn't have.   now a little higher on price ok fine but 6k no sorry. the emails is a big convoluted mess tbh there are just the high lights.

this wouldnt have happened if your payment methods wernt shady.  i told you i could send you the money instantly via paypal and would even pay the fees so you still get the full amount.  but you insisted on a check or wire which i had no idea how to do a wire. (i didnt know wiring money it was still a thing tbh)  and once i got confirmation you were legit  there wasnt enough time to send a check.

i tried to work with you as best i could   but this deal just didnt work out.  so like i said i will get the games elsewhere.

only doing the bulk lot right now for average price. Should be around 12-14k price chart value. not sure I did the quantities right i'll have to do the calculation again on the day of shipment

if you want to do a 10k PC value mystery boxes on any system can make it happen

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

only doing the bulk lot right now for average price. Should be around 12-14k price chart value. not sure I did the quantities right i'll have to do the calculation again on the day of shipment

if you want to do a 10k PC value mystery boxes on any system can make it happen

Ooh a 10K mysterey box.

• Haha 3

• The title was changed to NES carts lots + CIB Lots + more lots FO/FT
  • The title was changed to NES cart lot + CIB Lots + Gamecube GBA Lot FO/FT