IGNORED

TMNT: Shredders Revenge

a3quit4s

Cool! I was worried it might have been an LRG exclusive. Glad it won't be necessary to import.

edit: Oh, I was searching earlier today and couldn't find any other releases, but now I see general retailers have it up for preorder for a late July release. Probably a good idea to just order the wide release if you don't want to wait another year to play the game 😄 

Edited by Sumez

Is signature faster with sending out stuff than Lazily Released Games are with stuff?  Which would be the best seller for US buyers to get it and not wait forever because LRG blows.

I realized I forgot to actually buy it from those LRG ninnies after making that post, so I'm not trapped.  I'd rather give payment to someone who will deliver and not just sit on the cash and rotate.

Edit: Wow signature has a July 29th date, and their $70 special box has a lot of actually good things you can not feel bad using or enjoying at least, and unlike those LRG clowns they do have the soundtrack!  Oh I may just have to order off of them.  Kind of curious to see what other outlets have it and what bundle.

Edited by Tanooki

14 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Is signature faster with sending out stuff than Lazily Released Games are with stuff?  Which would be the best seller for US buyers to get it and not wait forever because LRG blows.

If you want the game fast, your best bet is no doubt the wide retail release.

5 hours ago, Sumez said:

If you want the game fast, your best bet is no doubt the wide retail release.

No doubt, going to have to find who is doing the mass immediate sale next month in the US.  There's so many damned releases now it's gumming up the search results to get a real answer.  The only seemingly clear enough to assume would be Last (to) Release Games will follow the pack, eventually.

I'm on the fence being a fan of just buying the darn thing alone on the day it pops up, or seeing I will have it on PC already hold out for the coolest package deal.  I noticed it's stunningly stupidly delayed a month later, but at PlayAsia you can get an english release of the game and still at the base $35 you can get this TMNT diorama to stand up and the full game soundtrack on a cd in a jewel case.  That seems to be the brightest choice if you don't want a big box of fluff.  The only downer is the 1mo delay if that's your first and only copy.

On 6/13/2022 at 8:57 PM, fox said:

Eshop.  pre-loaded and ready to kick shell with y'all. 🐢

I stayed up till midnight last night to play. It didn’t work so then waited to 1am. Then I went to bed. 

Got up this morning early and still not working. Tried again after 8am, when I aught to be working and still it’s not working…

They really shouldn’t say June 16 if it’s not gonna be a midnight release 

Edit: game finally started working around 9am. Lame. Now I have to wait until I’m done working at 5

Edited by phart010

6 hours ago, phart010 said:

I stayed up till midnight last night to play. It didn’t work so then waited to 1am. Then I went to bed. 

Got up this morning early and still not working. Tried again after 8am, when I aught to be working and still it’s not working…

They really shouldn’t say June 16 if it’s not gonna be a midnight release 

Edit: game finally started working around 9am. Lame. Now I have to wait until I’m done working at 5

So the digital version is out today but not the physical?

11 minutes ago, jonebone said:

So the digital version is out today but not the physical?

It seems this is correct. I didn’t know it was on game pass but I’m checking now

Edit: dope it’s on Xbox game pass. Now I don’t have to wait 9 months for LRG lol only a little over a GB for install too

Edited by a3quit4s