IGNORED

31-Day Video Game Music Challenge 3 - Day ?

AverageOliver98

Events Team · Posted
16 hours ago, AverageOliver98 said:

73va5q.png
What luck! Finding games with underrated soundtracks in place like this! This beats any flea market/ yard sale. Also, heads up PII.

Side note: On the second post is a list of who's participating and which page they're located on (in case you were too lazy to search through the thread).

I'd also like to, at this time, @ some people who have been falling behind (if you can't update, that's fine, it's just a reminder): @tigerwolf 
This will also be done on Day 20 as well as Day 29 and 30. 

Can't help but hear Mining Melancholy in my head every time I see that location. Such a good song...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acromite53 said:

I'm considering playing the second game. I hear that one may have mixed reception.

The second game is a hot mess. It's paced extremely poorly, and is overall just laughably bad. But it's very hard not to love it once it actually manages to get its hooks into you.

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to 31-Day Video Game Music Challenge 3 - Day 11
  • The title was changed to 31-Day Video Game Music Challenge 3 - Day 12
On 3/9/2021 at 2:11 PM, PII said:

Day 12)   NEVER PLAYED   https://youtu.be/8lxIHuvGOBw?t=2660   -   Castlevania Chronicles  [MSX? / PS1]   {Theme Of Simon Belmont}   https://youtu.be/SsqPitNkOsA?t=2960   (There seem to be 2 different versions here of the same game.  I know the PS1 version came from the MSX version.  These are both labeled as PS1 despite differences.  Maybe somebody here knows......?)   I still do not own this game... SIGH ..... .... ... .. .

The original version was made for the Sharp X68000 (the Simon without the red hair).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to 31-Day Video Game Music Challenge 3 - Day 14
  • The title was changed to 31-Day Video Game Music Challenge 3 - Day 16
  • The title was changed to 31-Day Video Game Music Challenge 3 - Day 17
  • The title was changed to 31-Day Video Game Music Challenge 3 - Day 18
  • The title was changed to 31-Day Video Game Music Challenge 3 - Day 19
  • The title was changed to 31-Day Video Game Music Challenge 3 - Day 20

0kefvw.png

Happy First Day of Spring (or Fall for anyone in the Southern Hemisphere)!

And seeing as its Day 20, time for the promised reminder for those falling behind (4 days or more, just a reminder. If you can't update, then you can't update): @Sumez, @Aguy(also your Day 13 link isn't linked properly), @ZeldaFreak, @0xDEAFC0DE, @PII, and @koifish

• Like 4

Events Team · Posted
On 3/1/2021 at 9:50 AM, rdrunner said:

Day 20 Ice (ish): Castlevania 2: Belmont's Revenge (Gameboy), Crystal Castle - @ZeldaFreak beat me to this game.  Gameboy Castlevania soundtracks hold their own with the rest of the series!

Oh yeah, New Messiah is a classic for sure. Castlevania OSTs never disappoint, even if the game itself isn't the best

• Like 2

• The title was changed to 31-Day Video Game Music Challenge 3 - Day 21