IGNORED

Bithead1000 clear nes... i won :)

docile tapeworm

3 hours ago, BriGuy82 said:

@docile tapewormthis guy is hilarious. I can relate to him a little to closely. It's kinda frightening. I probably watched like 10 of his videos so far.

dude is hilarious bri! i dont even watch for the video game related stuff anymore.

the story's hit me dead on. he relates the experiences we had back then so well. and its like we were friends...

i relate to his day to day pretty close as well lol

Edited by docile tapeworm

2 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

dude is hilarious bri! i dont even watch for the video game related stuff anymore.

the story's hit me dead on. he relates the experiences we had back then so well. and its like we were friends...

i relate to his day to day pretty close as well lol

He should be famous. And I don't know if you watched the action park episode, but everything he said about it is true. That was like the most dangerous place on the planet. Everybody from ny/nj/pa has a story about action park. I don't know how long ago that place closed but the legacy lives on to this day.

• Like 1

well this is embarrasing. i didnt see the video until it was too late. fucked up thing is i messaged the guy on patreon and he never said a damn thing. only now watching his latest give a way did i learn i only had one week to reply. 

i remeber when he had 1500 subs. ive traded with him, bought a t shirt, support via patreon and the guy couldnt even tell me to fuck off.

dick move.

• Wow! 1
  • Sad 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Angry 1

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

well this is embarrasing. i didnt see the video until it was too late. fucked up thing is i messaged the guy on patreon and he never said a damn thing. only now watching his latest give a way did i learn i only had one week to reply. 

i remeber when he had 1500 subs. ive traded with him, bought a t shirt, support via patreon and the guy couldnt even tell me to fuck off.

dick move.

Considering he did it based on Patreon sub number, that's a serious dick move - he could EASILY have emailed you that you won.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

dick move.

What?!? Yeah that's Messed up. What if you were out of town or in the hospital for that week? That would be an immediate pulling of future funds and turning my back on the dude.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ausden said:

What?!? Yeah that's Messed up. What if you were out of town or in the hospital for that week? That would be an immediate pulling of future funds and turning my back on the dude.

sent what we traded and the t shirt back this morning. left a note that just said "good luck with the show i enjoyed it. dont care about the nintendo just hurt you didnt even message me back."

@Gloves just found this. i mean, is what it is i guess. i never check my email. no doubt the first time ive checked it in months. i dont understand if i won it, its mine right? i guess after a week he gives it to somebody else.

edit: i sent him a message on patreon the 17th of feb. he never said anything back.

475D1C87-060C-4094-9F0F-09A3437150AE.png

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Honestly, I have to wonder if this really came down to people doing these giveaways of big ticket items actually rigging them the way I've always kind of suspected.  By ignoring ("not seeing") your message, he can keep the price he was supposed to have sent out and do something else with it--"give it away" again (presumably to somebody he personally knows or to a higher tier patron), sell it, etc.  Sucks that he pulled this stunt on you, not sure how you were supposed to get in touch with him outside of how you did so.  Makes me glad this isn't a show that I'd invested any time in.

3 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

@darkchylde28 its possible. i just couldnt believe the guy wouldnt even say anything back after i messaged him. and then to give another one away and mention "if you dont respond within a week i give it to someone else".... i guess that was him telling me to kick rocks.

Yeah, giving away "another one."  I have to wonder how many times he may have "given away" that same unit.

• Like 1