IGNORED

Show off your dogs thread

cgfeelit

I've searched and only seen the cats thread so if there is a dogs one already please link it for me. Always having pets I know how much a part they are of the family and we all like to brag about them so with that said I wanted to create a space for us to post the pictures that those around us are tired of seeing. 

I'll start it off with here are my 4 pups. The wife is all about Disney so the Danes all have Disney names.

We have Brandy (Golden mix) whose pushing 8 and a sweetheart, Sebastian who is almost 2 and a sweetheart but also an asshole, Walt who is almost 4 and knows no stranger, doesn't matter if you want to pet him or not he will lean on you to make sure he gets pet and finally Duke Kaboom who is almost 2, we rescued him at 7 months and originally we were told of him about a friend of a friend type situation where there was a divorce happening and they couldn't keep him, but when we went to check him out for a family member who was wanting him when they bought a house, he was in such bad shape that we couldn't leave him behind. Their house deal fell through and by that time we were attached to him and didn't want to put him up for adoption so he joined the crew. When we got him he was severely underweight (40-45 lbs), had sores from being in a too small and crap filled cage all day. Now he's the biggest Dane we have being 170+ lbs and is hyper as all hell

IMG_3474.jpg

• Like 6
  • Wow! 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

For the record I do find police officer dogs (German Shephards) cool 🙂  You know, like Rin-Tin-Tin K9 Cop?  They even get their own badges and do the oath and if you purposely hurt/kill a police dog it counts the same as if it were a human officer!  AND a police dog killed in the line of duty gets full funeral/burial honors just like a human officer.

You know how someone might half jokingly say "don't bite me!"?  Well with a German Shephard I'm like, "don't arrest me!" 😄 

Social Team · Posted

Spoiled!!! 

Spoiler

ACtC-3cJKM6vB1aPuDZXMw779oBTM0mFGnJ73TWv

New puppy we got this weekend!  She's 8 weeks old 🥰

ACtC-3cjHa1dPIQ18AtjWIV6r70Pl2-QUIh26kFC

Family photo 😄  Top step is Watson (4 yr Wheaten Terrier), middle is Sherlock (10 yr Cockapoo), and bottom is Adler (8 wk Aussiedoodle)  You'll notice a theme to their names.

Spoiler

ACtC-3f9WM8tvi5ZbU3LuV4JC6s8JYCpT9CnWGFdiFDFHWwDSjY473W1oE3c2nXrimZC34-zjf0807dU7zN9jbuIQiJr8Rs2W4pf-Q0N-OdcAfMZ1YeGwqGmTQwDObdkgawrGQOe_P5D8UwNvUiPLR2Ac9Q8Lw=w1306-h979-no?authuser=0

Edited by FireHazard51
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

Social Team · Posted

@CasualCart

Sad Spongebob Squarepants GIF by swerkbeg please GIF by Toca Boca

Spoiler

I'm thinking the "like" or even "wow" face but with a heart for one of the eyes.  Unfortunately there aren't too many colors left.   Maybe an off white with the heart being red will make it all pop while overall it's being white.

Edited by FireHazard51
  • Haha 2

Graphics Team · Posted
14 hours ago, Estil said:

For the record I do find police officer dogs (German Shephards) cool 🙂  You know, like Rin-Tin-Tin K9 Cop?  They even get their own badges and do the oath and if you purposely hurt/kill a police dog it counts the same as if it were a human officer!  AND a police dog killed in the line of duty gets full funeral/burial honors just like a human officer.

You know how someone might half jokingly say "don't bite me!"?  Well with a German Shephard I'm like, "don't arrest me!" 😄 

I grew up having a police K-9 German Shepherd. He was even trained in Germany as a drug-sniffing dog, and he was the best. Once he retired, we got to keep him as the family dog.

I'm partial to bulldogs, myself, but I'd never get one because they're so messy haha.

-CasualCart

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

I grew up having a police K-9 German Shepherd. He was even trained in Germany as a drug-sniffing dog, and he was the best. Once he retired, we got to keep him as the family dog.

I'm partial to bulldogs, myself, but I'd never get one because they're so messy haha.

-CasualCart

has pet?  🥺