IGNORED

Cryptocurrency thread

phart010

On 12/5/2021 at 9:48 AM, DoctorEncore said:

Solana/USDC and Solana/USDT just opened for liquidity mining on Raydium. If you plan to hold long term and have the extra cash to cover the USDC part, I'd highly recommend taking advantage. APR is at 500% right now, although my guess is it will settle out in the 40-50% range after everyone piles in.

I've got my Solana staked in my Exodus wallet. I think it pays about 6.4%, but that's not bad given that I didn't have to do anything at all.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

@Gloves

All of dougs posts look like this to me.

Also…someone make a joke about dip, and marinara sauce, and the Mariana Trench…I’m too tired to figure it out but the ingredients are there.

0FECC989-86CF-4814-BEE5-6259FC88C7F3.thumb.jpeg.0ebdf2ac0edf0c51971a01f310daeb9a.jpeg

Are you using an adblocker or anything of the sort? His posts appear fine for me across browsers. The image you're quoting there is from Twitter. Maybe you have their image API blocked.

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Are you using an adblocker or anything of the sort? His posts appear fine for me across browsers. The image you're quoting there is from Twitter. Maybe you have their image API blocked.

Yeah. I use Firefox Focus on iOS. Good chunk of the web is broken for me at times so that makes sense.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

Yeah Jackson Palmer is a total hater now. Wants nothing to do with the stuff. Crazy to see. 

It is kind of crazy that the two guys that created Dogecoin didn't end up getting anything out of it. Apparently it's jumped up again today since Elon Musk tweeted that Tesla would start accepting it for merchandise.

On 12/14/2021 at 8:50 AM, Bearcat-Doug said:

Have you bought any more the last few days? The recent network issues have tanked the price down to the $150s.

I would have loved to have bought more or moved money into it at $150, but I've been insanely busy at work and haven't been doing any trading. I've still got it paired with USDC for liquidity mining though, so I'm at least holding.

1 hour ago, DoctorEncore said:

I would have loved to have bought more or moved money into it at $150, but I've been insanely busy at work and haven't been doing any trading. I've still got it paired with USDC for liquidity mining though, so I'm at least holding.

I've got 50 and it's all staked so I'll probably let it ride. It looks like they patched whatever was causing the issue so that should help. 

• Like 1